What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6 2023: Non Parra games

strider

Post Whore
CNK was let go cause they have SAVAGE who is a great young talent and his time is now. Letting him go was good for the player.
Yeah i thought CNK was kinda happy to go back to NZ ..... maybe we are only allowed to use that excuse for our own playwrs leaving?

Gronk

Staff member
CNK was let go cause they have SAVAGE who is a great young talent and his time is now. Letting him go was good for the player.
Unsure that white-anting a player and “letting him go” is ever good for his career.

Clock-Stand had a contract to end 2023 and he had his papers marked in May 2022.

We just went through the same thing with Nathan Brown and I didn’t see anyone offer that opinion here.

Maybe us and Bevan was good for his career because it forced him into a second tier comp (unfair?) where he has blossomed.

I know it’s a business, but gee we seem to ignore some merkin decisions against players when it suits us.

hindy111

Post Whore
Unsure that white-anting a player and “letting him go” is ever good for his career.

Clock-Stand had a contract to end 2023 and he had his papers marked in May 2022.

We just went through the same thing with Nathan Brown and I didn’t see anyone offer that opinion here.

Maybe us and Bevan was good for his career because it forced him into a second tier comp (unfair?) where he has blossomed.

I know it’s a business, but gee we seem to ignore some merkin decisions against players when it suits us.

White anting is what exactly?

CNK would of been told he will be shifted to the wing. Warriors come knocking as they needed a fullback. He decided if Canberra would release him it would benefit him.
U like N.Brown who is well passed his best CNK is still at a good age physically.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Sexton had a great game. Particularly impressed with the length hes capable of with his kicks. Good game. Go you Magnificent Tits.

Latest posts