What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rocksmith

bileduct

Coach
What sound setup are you using to play?

I understand there are some latency issues if you are sending the audio to your television over HDMI, and the game is fairly picky about timing.

These problems should disappear if you use a separate amp/receiver/set of speakers.

If that's not your issue, make sure your guitar volume is up and run calibration if required. If you are using the Epiphone Les Paul Jr., I have noticed that these lose tuning fairly quickly, so it may be worth tuning manually every now and then during a session (note that the quick tuner used before playing songs is nowhere near as accurate as the fine tuner).

I ended up going back to playing my Gibson Les Paul Studio as the difference in build quality became really apparent after a while. Then again, the Gibson cost ten times more than the Epiphone and didn't come with a game.

If it's not a technical problem, all I can suggest is practice, patience, persistence. For a long time I let my guitars gather dust because I was discouraged too easily.

bileduct

Coach
REM pack

Everybody Hurts
Shiny Happy People
The One I Love
What's the Frequency Kenneth?
Uberlin

Straightener

From Noon til Dawn
Rocksteady

Munky

Coach
A patch has been released for PS3 fixing a few bugs most notably the tuning and deleting saved progress.

Can't wait for the 360 patch as the tuning thing shits me no end.

Munky

Coach
Patch came through for the 360 version yesterday for me.

Fixed the tuner at last, also seemed to add a another level to score attack before you fail which makes it a little easier.

bileduct

Coach
How are peeps going with this?

The DLC has been pretty disappointing for a few while now, I haven't really bothered picking anything up since the REM pack.

I picked up a Fender Precision Bass the other week - the Steve Harris signature model - to have a crack at the bass side of the game. Has been a lot more fun than I thought it would be and has given me an appreciation for bassists I hadn't really thought much of before, like Dave Ellefson, for instance.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I bought it a while ago but haven't really had time to give it a good crack. Giving it some time now, will see how it goes.

Snapped a string in after the first hour. Good times.

redvscotty

First Grade
What version mate? I have it (2014) but don't play it. Standalone game with cords required only though, use my own Guitar.

should have seen this before haha. Went and bought it at Indooroopilly. Man I'm terrible at it, but get better each time.