What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rogue One: A Star Wars story

Parra Pride

Coach
Just got back from this, and I loved it. Liked all the main five or six characters we get given, which actually kind of sucked as you pretty much know how it's going to end for all of them. Some nice little fan service moments in there that weren't just shoved down your throat for the sake of it.

LESStar58

Referee
Just got back from this, and I loved it. Liked all the main five or six characters we get given, which actually kind of sucked as you pretty much know how it's going to end for all of them. Some nice little fan service moments in there that weren't just shoved down your throat for the sake of it.

I just kicked off another thread for discussion, dude. You can discuss to your heart's content in there without running the risk of spoilers.

I would love for you to go in there so I can read what you have to say (I've already written a burning missive myself). I can't wait to see it again so I can dissect it further.

I won 't be getting much sleep tonight. I know that much. I'm still buzzing!

PJ

First Grade
first half was a but dull and confusing but once it gets started it is great.

alien

Referee
You can watch it for free on the internet on putlocker, but it's not in HD. It's in 360p.

I saw it at the cinema, but I feel like watching it again now.

Generalzod

Immortal
Before Lucas sold the rights to Star Wars to the white slave owners wasn't the next chapter in the Star Wars saga meant for TV series ? Linking the end of the sith to a New Hope.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I don't like Star Wars - like, at all -, but I enjoyed this film.

However, I thought the space battle went on far too long.

But I've spoken with Star Wars fanatics, and they tell me that I'm an idiot, so...

But yeah - enjoyable film from someone not into the mythos.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
I don't like Star Wars - like, at all -, but I enjoyed this film.

However, I thought the space battle went on far too long.

But I've spoken with Star Wars fanatics, and they tell me that I'm an idiot, so...

But yeah - enjoyable film from someone not into the mythos.
Well, your friends are right

Sorry m8

Latest posts