What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 - Rabbitohs vs Raiders: Sunday 22nd May 2pm @ Apex Oval

Steenson123

Juniors
Peoples is hard working but very average, ditto for Demetriou and Ilias. Ilias has yet to develop any type of edge to his game. He rarely makes a break and is barely noticebale in most games. Paulo is obviously a flankman and that's it. Koloa has dropped off the perch and has no positive impact. Ditto for Arrow.
Longer term, I would posit that Demetriou is not worthy. No charisma, poor motivator and poor judge of player personnel.

Skip

Juniors
Wheres Cook? another bludger prepping himself for origin.Rather Korusau any day of the week

Nafedogg

Juniors
Maybe John Morris to take over? At least sharkies were winning under him. This sounds like a shocking game from what I’ve heard. Glad I’m not paying to watch it haha.

handyman2190

Bench
We were rag dolled our defence is soft and the only forward that goes forward is thomas and he has been given permission to leave ,our forwards are pussys,keon is very inconsistent,arrow trys but cant do it himself, goats leaving thomas may go, so whats replacing them,moale? Who is inexperienced and needs more development. This team needs a rocket blown under them

GloryGlory

Juniors
Two tries to Canberra from clear forward passes in the leadup (one was 6m forward), two players out for the game from actions from Canberra players that should come under scrutiny....BUT... teams win all the time from les adversity

No hunger, no composure, Burgess not hitting the ball once, Knight only playing because we have a depth crisis and no willingness to bend the line. The critisism of Koloamatangi is unfounded, he shouldn't have to play 80mins every week but needs to because the team are poorly conditioned and lacking heart. The critisism of Ilias is also unfounded, he should have more support from his experienced halves partner instead of needing to defend all game to cover his mistakes, the mistake he made in attack was poor service from Cook and although Cook had his moments he isn't living up to his price tag either

As a member I am almost willing to ask for my money back if Cody plays next week. He needs a week in reggies to give hi a reality check, he is out of form but too arrogant to change his play to work his way back in form.

Taafe, Arrow and Graham are playing with heart the rest need a rocket and JD needs a coaching for dummies book

Wizardman

First Grade
Souths will miss the eight. The amount of Souths fans who thought Illias would seamlessly slot in blew my mind. He is....shit.

Skip

Juniors
Time for a clean out starting from the coach down.
Wanted!
1x Fullback , Latrell is not reliable both injury and discipline wise
1x Centre, Who can partner Graham!
2x wingers
2x front rowers, move on Tatola/Knight/Nicholls. Keep Burgess
2x second rowers, need some young tough second rowers that want to run the ball and tackle.
1xHooker, Damien Cook is on too much coin and doesn't perform week in week out.
1xHalfback
1x 5/8
Thats just about the whole team?

Rabbit toes

First Grade
5 weeks ago I was saying we will be lucky to be in the top 8
We’re 2 games away from being rooted in the 8 or bottom 4 pending outcomes.
Sure we’ve lost players in prime positions, but it’s done, move on.
Storm did it with C smith moving on. So the big question is, is it the players or the coach or a wretched combo?
Players like Knight, Paulo, Milne, Peoples, Nikorama (why?) aren’t instilling much confidence, and to be honest, wouldn’t be missed if not resigned.
We’ve got injuries to key players and players playing out of position, obviously affecting the team. For me though, 90% of the players look unfit and underdone. Getting gassed early, slow play the balls, not getting back the 10, laying in the ruck, you get the idea.
JD will get a free ride this year, plays in his favour to get his style (if he has any) instituted. Players like ilias will benefit from a season to tighten his game and gel with others. So yeah this year is/will be a bludger and it’s showing.
Next year is the real acid test.

truthslayer

Juniors
AGAIN I will criticise the coach. Some players look unfit…Walker needs a stint in nsw cup. I AM FED UP WITH his play and temper. THE coach has done nothing and the youngsters like illias and Taafe not setting the world on fire like so many younger from other clubs are doing. THIS pathetic performance by the forwards they need to walk back from DUBBO to redfern. Well donE to the few that turn up every week THEY deserve a medal.

Spot On

Coach
Time for a clean out starting from the coach down.
Wanted!
1x Fullback , Latrell is not reliable both injury and discipline wise
1x Centre, Who can partner Graham!
2x wingers
2x front rowers, move on Tatola/Knight/Nicholls. Keep Burgess
2x second rowers, need some young tough second rowers that want to run the ball and tackle.
1xHooker, Damien Cook is on too much coin and doesn't perform week in week out.
1xHalfback
1x 5/8
Thats just about the whole team?

This is one of LU’s great posts.

Ditto the Newcastle side.

At the end of the day, coaching has a lot to do with it.

Hellray

Juniors
The future is still bright with 3 very quality forwards in our Flegg side in Duncan, Giles and Vailalo but still with Moale aren’t ready for a grade (don’t mind blooding them a little though)
Wholesale changes are just ridiculous the dolphins are proof there just isn’t the talent out there. But what we can do is try release some deadwood and replace with some money ball signings to stem the tide until these young guys are ready

Cartwright
Sele
Paulo
Mansour
Knight is a good place to start.