What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 V Sharks

BxTom

Bench
What game(s) did he move Kikau?

I remember Blake moving to the right. I remember Jimmy and Cleary swapping sides. I cant recall Kikau on the right though.

Honestly the biggest issue back then was our attitude and those changes didnt help or hurt IMO.
You could be right. I thought it was Kiks, but the senility might be kicking in :). Anyway, according to reports he is moving Kikau tonight (or he is decoying the Sharks(.

Vicpanther

Juniors
I'm happy now. We can loose don't care.

Leota with a awesome run, Burton with a assist and nads scored. I'm easy pleased

Kilkenny

Coach
This game is far from over. This wind at the ground is a huge factor if the Sharks gets more than 50% possession in the 2nd half.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
He would be a killer 9 and luai and Burton in the halves would be great

I agree. The try he scored and set up were both through the middle. He plays with tunnel vision so he is actually quite good at spotting lazy defenders and running at them.