What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 21 v Bulldogs

globalpanther

Juniors
D EDWARDS
S TURUVA
I TAGO
S CRICHTON
B TO'O
J LUAI
N CLEARY
M LEOTA
M KENNY
J FISHER-HARRIS
S SORENSEN
L MARTIN
I YEO

J SALMON
L SMITH
S LENIU
Z HOSKING
18.J COGGER

Michael Matral

Juniors
Formidable team! No slight on Salmon (I think he's been good this year) but I think this game is an ideal one to road test Cogger at 14 to have a crack at hooker and fill in.

snickers007

Juniors
Quick question re: gameday experience with kids.

This weekend will be my first Panthers home game with my 4 year old in tow. She's really excited about going on some rides in Kidz Korner. I've never paid much attention - does anyone know how long the rides operate for? Do they continue during the game?

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Formidable team! No slight on Salmon (I think he's been good this year) but I think this game is an ideal one to road test Cogger at 14 to have a crack at hooker and fill in.
We might also want to spell Nathan early, not that he'd be happy about it but that's another reason to play Cogger at 14. Luke yet again was disappointing. The way he's regressing is strange

WestyLife

First Grade
I'm just keen to see how the attack goes from here on out with the top 17. Want more cleary/Luai both sides of the ruck and less playing through Yeo and keep that as a variation a small percent of the time.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
D EDWARDS
S TURUVA
I TAGO
S CRICHTON
B TO'O
J LUAI
N CLEARY
M LEOTA
M KENNY
J FISHER-HARRIS
S SORENSEN
L MARTIN
I YEO

J SALMON
L SMITH
S LENIU
Z HOSKING
18.J COGGER
That’s solid, I’d probably have Soni Luke of Hosking. No knock on Hosking, I think he’s awesome. Just a better bench.

Salmon is easily capable of giving Nath a rest if needed.

Iamback

Coach
Quick question re: gameday experience with kids.

This weekend will be my first Panthers home game with my 4 year old in tow. She's really excited about going on some rides in Kidz Korner. I've never paid much attention - does anyone know how long the rides operate for? Do they continue during the game?

Yeah they go all day

Iamback

Coach
That’s solid, I’d probably have Soni Luke of Hosking. No knock on Hosking, I think he’s awesome. Just a better bench.

Salmon is easily capable of giving Nath a rest if needed.

Salmon can't play big minutes on an edge, Need a backrow option there

Iamback

Coach
I'm just keen to see how the attack goes from here on out with the top 17. Want more cleary/Luai both sides of the ruck and less playing through Yeo and keep that as a variation a small percent of the time.

Luai's harbour Bridge pass was a good sign for this