What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 : Vs Rooster ANZ Stadium @ 8.00pm Thursday 23rd March

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I disagree.

Also Kelly's past record and performance speaks for itself.

Very ordinary.

Sorry Souths til I die he's not a first grader.

I have ZERO confidence in him.

I saw games of Kelly at paramatta and he's decent. We rely way too much on AR's kicking game though that's a big problem.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm almost certain moceidreke has to play on Thursday night then. I would not want to be shy to introduce this kid to first grade especially if he has a good strike rate as a winger which apparently he has. Could be the 2014 AJ.
Correctamundo.

Even if Madge does stick with things as they are I won't be disappointed!!!!!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Underestimating Watson could be our downfall. The kid has talent!

He's like every young kid that comes into the game. He has a great running game but he wouldn't be able to defend against Sam and tom

I have a feeling Carter will come in for him not Watson. Adds to the rivalry, will fire them up

Makes a lot more sense than Watson. The kid has talent yes but he would not be confident defending against players like the burgess'

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah I would prefer that if Ren was unable to play.
FIRE UP alien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cook has to come on 10mins before half time and really use his speed against the big Roosters pack. His dynamite speed could tear them to threads!!!!!!!!!

Got to be strong in the second half too Cook.

The Roosters like to get quick play the balls and we need to much that tomorrow!!!!!!!

They have to play with enthusiasm do the forwards and match the Rorters. Cook can cause havoc as I said off the back of it!!!!!!!!!

I'd also be sending our forwards at Keary. Tiring him out with him making more tackles could negate his attack a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talakai and Goodwin plus Jennings need to match the Rorters backs with energy and get through lots of shit work with fast play the balls.

AR to bomb Kenny Dowall.

I'd like AR to control things and kick for touch early on which will help slow things up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cody can match Keary, I know so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slammin Sam has to make 200metres. He has to shit on Napa.

Clark has to lift as does Turner!!!!!!!!!

Tom will also be a key!!!!!!!!!! Time to rip in Tom.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I hope they play Carter at hooker over Watson.

Carter isn't as quick as Watson and his passes are nowhere near as crisp as Friend's.

If we start smart you never know. We know the Roosters can be ildiscplined!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
2. AJ
21. Moceidreke
3. Talakai
4. Jennings
5. Goodwin
1. Cody
7. AR
8. T. Burgess
9. Farah
17. Musgrove
6. Sutton
12. Turner
13. S. Burgess

10. Clark
11. Crichton
14. Cook
16. Rochow

alien

Referee
Came across some inside info on FB from my mate ITK
fb_img_1490170165442-jpg.11992
VH-1-Beer-Seems-Legit.jpg

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
So Adam Reynolds just had another daughter.

That probably explains his missing training and Kelly filling in at training, and those rumours that Kelly or cook would replace him.
Ah right, congrats to him and his family.

doyen

Bench
The most adventurous team in attack will either feed on roast chicken or rabbit stew!!

Sths should be very competitive in this game.

The only thing that could affect them is lack of combination due to fairly dramatic team changes.

The motivation to win will be high!! Should be a close game!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
The most adventurous team in attack will either feed on roast chicken or rabbit stew!!

Sths should be very competitive in this game.

The only thing that could affect them is lack of combination due to fairly dramatic team changes.

The motivation to win will be high!! Should be a close game!!!

Yeah I've been looking forward to this game since round 1 and under the circumstances with injuries/suspensions to both sides, it should be a great game.