What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 : Vs Rooster ANZ Stadium @ 8.00pm Thursday 23rd March

doyen

Bench
So Moceidreke[the Fijian flyer] gets a start on the wing--Cody back to 5/8--AJ to f/b-----JS to 2nd row!!

An interesting night awaits!!!

Rsag85

Bench
Kicking game is the key tonight, repeat sets and strong go forward and good defence. I think we have the side tonight to win. But some of our big stars need to show up with there game faces on for us to be a chance tonight

Pommy

Coach
Kicking game is the key tonight, repeat sets and strong go forward and good defence. I think we have the side tonight to win. But some of our big stars need to show up with there game faces on for us to be a chance tonight

I hope your right. I've tipped easts but I really want to change it. Our big stars have let us down so many times before though.

Travitoh

First Grade
We're going to get tonked here. Every single time we begin to build some momentum we come up with a terrible error. Tom has hands like feet and should not be in first grade until that is fixed.
Their second try was a nice bit of play but we are our own worst enemy.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
We're going to get tonked here. Every single time we begin to build some momentum we come up with a terrible error. Tom has hands like feet and should not be in first grade until that is fixed.
Their second try was a nice bit of play but we are our own worst enemy.

Pretty keen to not resign Burgess' until they can prove they're not children and can hold onto the ball. I don't care how many metres you make. Possession is the most important part of the game

DiegoNT

First Grade
Pretty keen to not resign Burgess' until they can prove they're not children and can hold onto the ball. I don't care how many metres you make. Possession is the most important part of the game
Its not only the mistakes. It's the eternity it takes them to play the ball. You'd rather have a prop make you a quick 8 or 9 metres with a quick play the ball over a big lumbering 13 minutes with a play the ball that lasts an ice age.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Talaki and Chricton's inexperience on show.
I know people want Chricton In the starting side, and I really do rate him, but he still has some flaws and mistakes in his game and we shouldn't rush him. Smaller stints is the key I think

CAFPOW

Juniors
Our forwards and backs are soft. It looks like the only players
who cares about trying to win this game is Sutton and Goodwin.