What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 Friday 6th April @ Jubilee Oval v Dragons

Curns13

Juniors
Ahh well that was an awesome game to watch. With Surgess I definitely think we win that game. Very brave from the boys to stay in that with the truckload of defence we had to do. Some very questionable calls.
I genuinely think Sam is worth 12 points to us. He’s our only forward with any power and a chance to break the line. Plus he hits with such aggression.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I genuinely think Sam is worth 12 points to us. He’s our only forward with any power and a chance to break the line. Plus he hits with such aggression.

He’s a very very good player alright. I think you have to give credit to the boys in his absence though. I thought all of our forwards played very well. It was just bad luck with some of the calls we were getting. It resulted in lopsided possession and really affected our attack because of how much we had to tackle.

Latest posts