What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 V Souths

mxlegend99

Referee
Klein gets what he f**king wants. Im done with this. Teams can do whatever the f**k they want to us.get away with it. Yet we get penalised for fictional bullshit

No one wants us winning. No one gives a f**k about us

forby

Juniors
The Klein factor does it again. Totally and utterly ripped off by the pathetic worm!
Annesley needs to drop him or send him to ESL where he might learn to ref.

rem286

Juniors
I'm just about done with league. That game was clearly won by Klein. Really feel sorry for the boys as they deserved a win in that game.

Oh and classic Mansour over running his centre when we were on a roll didn't help. If he plays next week I may literally be done.

kinghippo

Juniors
Well we played well, some hideously bad referees influenced the game but the thing that cost us the most is we can’t score points.

Sime_11

Juniors
Bette performance tonight, refs weren’t on the money but didn’t cost us the game, we had plenty of ball in the right area and Souths defence was outstanding.

Need to keep that intensity going forward for the rest of 2019, that performance showed that we have some good football in us and we have capable players of delivering.

Aekins just played himself into that #1 jersey, dwz average at centre but give it time, there’s positives from tonight.

Bring on the Raiders

rem286

Juniors
Well we played well, some hideously bad referees influenced the game but the thing that cost us the most is we can’t score points.

True, but if other teams were penalised as quickly as we are for holding down in the ruck I think we would be scoring more points. Every play we had near the line even the commentators were say how Souths were slowing the play the ball down and they get that extra bit of time to scramble in defence