What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round Something - Other Games

Chipmunk

Coach
Why is everyone carrying on about the dead ball on the Raiders kick? That's the f**king rules. If you're out and you touch the ball it's dead.

The rule though appears to be different if you are over the touch in goal line or over the side line. I don't see why there should be a difference.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
As bad as they are they have scored more points than us. Shit, even the Knights have scored more points than us.
Our attack has been junk all year, IDG and Gordon are two of the main reasons IMO. IDG for some reason is seen as an option going forward which for me is mind boggling. Gordon can't go to Bondi soon enough IMO, he's been a hand break in attack all season.

Noise

Coach
Our attack has been junk all year, IDG and Gordon are two of the main reasons IMO. IDG for some reason is seen as an option going forward which for me is mind boggling. Gordon can't go to Bondi soon enough IMO, he's been a hand break in attack all season.

Agree with all that. Was just pointing out we are also pretty terrible to watch.

IFR33K

Coach
Just witnessed Jamie Buher (spelling?) make a try assist. Surely Fulton will recommend him for origin next year now..

Latest posts