What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
It would be worth signing Waddell just to see his Mrs around the place.

Chloe+Butler+Lingerie+Football+League+Media+_2jsFx299X-l.jpg

eels81236

Bench
It would be worth signing Waddell just to see his Mrs around the place.

Chloe+Butler+Lingerie+Football+League+Media+_2jsFx299X-l.jpg

Is it just me or does she come in two halves? She has the torso of Ben Barba but the lower half of George Rose. I'm exaggerating, obviously, but that's the first thing I noticed.

#I'mASupermodel.

lingard

Coach
Is it just me or does she come in two halves? She has the torso of Ben Barba but the lower half of George Rose. I'm exaggerating, obviously, but that's the first thing I noticed.

#I'mASupermodel.

Maybe so - but if Barba and Rose looked like her, I`d be hoping for a Manly v Canterbury grand final.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

#I'mASupermodel.

I'm no supermodel, but I've seen a fair few real life women with their clothes off, and most of them are skinnier from the waist up.

About the only place women are evenly thin from head to toe is on the internet. And in Casper's dungeon.

#HeOnlyFeedsThemVegan

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
chloe.jpg
ON FIRE ... former Townsville girl Chloe Butler is set to jet off and play in the popular US Lingerie Football League

Forty20

First Grade
Off-season moves
Star Raiders halfback Sam Williams is believed to be in the sights of Penrith, while Wests Tigers halfback Jacob Miller has been linked to Parramatta.The off-season movement isn't just restricted to players, with Eels head trainer Craig Catterick set to fill the club's vacant football manager's role and Cronulla's Trent Elkin coming on board as strength and conditioning coach. Andrew Webster, who guided Balmain's SG Ball team to the premiership this year, is also understood to be Parramatta's new under-20s coach, while Manly and Sydney Roosters are on the lookout for Toyota Cup coaches next season.

Clicky

Most of it we already knew thanks to our ever reliable forumites like Stagger and Jodeci but the Jacob Miller rumour is new. Assuming there is something to it, Sticky might have had a look at him in the U/20's Origin and liked what he saw?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.