What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
Apparently Dylan Edwards has already signed at the Tigers, just what I have heard.
If he has Moylan needs to stay at fullback doesnt he?
Why not play Wallace at HB Cleary at 5/8?
Maybe just stop playing touch footy, make some metres, get a defensive structure and start again.
If we lose Edwards and TMM our spine is f**ked.

Moylan is a shit fullback and will never get a run at 5/8th. The coach needs to go before what we had built is torn apart.

We lose Edwards and TMM we wont be anywhere near a premiership in the next 3 years. We will need to spend another few years rebuilding to where we currently are.

Despite the club denials I believe the club was really interested in Ben Hunt earlier this year. Griffin was never really interested in a long term Martin/Cleary Combination.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
If we are over the cap for next year due to the incompetence of the NRL which couldn't or wouldn't give the clubs an exact salary cap figure next year and have to shed players.
I would shove/pack their bag for them Hiku, Rein out the door first than Martin.

Panfa

Juniors
Tigers willing to release moses if penrith release martin could happen as early as next week martin did not travel with the team he wont play on Thursday night if this happens moylan must go to 5/8 and zelezniak fullback so when mansour comes back our backline will be 1 zelezniak 2 mansour 3 whare 4 blake 5 hiku 6 moylan 7 cleary thats our best backline going forward

Tigers willing to release moses if penrith release martin could happen as early as next week martin did not travel with the team he wont play on Thursday night if this happens moylan must go to 5/8 and zelezniak fullback so when mansour comes back our backline will be 1 zelezniak 2 mansour 3 whare 4 blake 5 hiku 6 moylan 7 cleary thats our best backline going forward
Id be giving Edwards experience over Hiku IF Dylan is in the future plans but I wont complain about anything if Moylan is given his rightful shot

Panfa

Juniors
Dylan edwards can fill in for mansour till he comes back from injury hes a good player edwards but still raw you cant seriously play cartwright at 5/8 again he was terrible against parra and besides moylan not gonna make nsw as a fullback he needs to play at 5/8 for penrith its his best position in my opinion he needs his hands on the ball at least twice every set of 6

Dylan edwards can fill in for mansour till he comes back from injury hes a good player edwards but still raw you cant seriously play cartwright at 5/8 again he was terrible against parra and besides moylan not gonna make nsw as a fullback he needs to play at 5/8 for penrith its his best position in my opinion he needs his hands on the ball at least twice every set of 6

Dylan Edwards was one of the best trainers in the off season and in the trials IIRC yet he was overlooked round 1 for the underdone Hiku & Whare.
Says it all really where we are now.

mxlegend99

Referee
Hook loves Ben Hunt
He only wants Ben Hunt in the halves.
Hook will be assistant coach for Dragons now.
Hope he gets sacked
He had Peter Wallace ahead of him for a couple of seasons while Hunt rode the bench. It ended up developing him slowly but as far as Hunt individually hoes it worked.

Comes to Penrith and goes all in on 2 rookies and then drops one who hasn't played badly in favor of a second rower who has been shit.

At the very least you would thing he would did what worked for Hunt and develop the player slowly from the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.