What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Comings and Goings - The Transit Lounge

Rabbits20

Immortal
You are taking a dud from us. Yippppeeeee.

You get Keary with no organisation or match awareness, runs in circles, thinks he is great when he's not, has game explosions, can't kick and struggles to tackle.

He is so overrated.

Chook

First Grade
Can we do worse, Chook?
Seems like we're cashed up and no one to spend it on.

Hastings is Politis’s f**k up.

If Hasting is released, as seems the case, a lot of fault I think falls on Nick.

I’d bet a dollar a lot of the reasoning behind Nick wanting Jackson at the club was because of his last name and perhaps a way of bringing legend Dad back into the Rooster fold given his non-involvement and outright criticism of the club over the years. I remember seeing an interview he did with Sterlo where Horrie was very critical of the club and basically said it abandoned him after his playing career.

Perhaps it’s just a personality thing with Jackson or a sense of entitlement given his last name and its association with the club that has given rise to his poor attitude? I can’t think of a better coach for a young guy like Jackson than Robbo, so if he wants him gone that says a lot in my book given the depth of patience Robbo has shown with other players.

I don’t know how Keary will go, maybe the change of scene will allow him to shine, maybe he’s a dud? But this needs to be sorted out before this season ends so we don’t begin our prep for 2017 with this crap still bubbling along.

Chook.

Valheru

Coach
The writing is on the wall for Hastings, Robbo doesn't want him there and he won't be next year.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Hmm....

Dragons are in need of a half, so Hastings would certainly be a target.

But even when he was a Dragons junior, you heard what a f**kwit he is.

Probably best to steer clear.

Valheru

Coach
Mansour is apparently the next name on our radar, that would be a fantastic buy.

I am starting the think the Michael Gordon thing won't happen else, assuming we get Mansour, we would have the following for next season

Latrell
Fergo
SKD
Manu
Copley
Tupou
Gordon
Mansour

Clearly the best line up in that scenario would be

1 Latrell
2 Mansour
3 Fergo
4 SKD
5 Manu

Nothing wrong with a bit of depth but that is clearly too many players. I get the feeling if we do get Mansour, Tupou might get the "free to look elsewhere" permission.

Chook

First Grade
1 Latrell
2 Mansour
3 Fergo
4 SKD
5 Manu

If we can fix Fergo Bink's defensive issues that would be a very good backline. I still think Binks best spot is in the centres as long as he gets his reads right.

I'll be keeping a close eye on Keary for the rest of the year just to see what we're getting.

Chook.

Mr Chook

Juniors
@glenwilliams007: Any Roosters re-signings or signings?

Lurker: They are about to sign Paul Carter - good player if he stays off the drink.

Interesting signing if true.

http://www.nospam47.com/au/league/l...the-tigers/ie252410vchz1xvqwm89jyoxx/slide/23
It would be a logical one. Carter is a Wyong junior, like his dad Steve was. Would be good for him to head home and get his shit together, even spend a big chunk of 2017 out of the limelight playing for the Roos.

T-Boon

Coach
the Roosters will be reforming a lot of bad boys next year. It could get ugly off the park if they start badly.