What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Comings and Goings - The Transit Lounge

Sam Moa joins Greg Bird at Catalans. Should stiffen the French pack after the release of misbehaving Dave Taylor (and Todd Carney).

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So if you blokes sign Tedesco for over a mill a year, who have you got off contract to make way for him?

So if you blokes sign Tedesco for over a mill a year, who have you got off contract to make way for him?

The following players are off contract at the end of this season -

Paul Carter;
Mitch Cornish;
Kane Evans;
Blake Ferguson;
Michael Gordon;
Aidan Guerra;
Shaun Kenny-Dowall;
Brenden Santi;
Chris Smith;
Zane Tetevano;
Johnny Tuivasa-Sheck; and
Daniel Tupou.

According to today's Daily Telegraph, Kane Evans is on the verge of signing a 3 year deal with the Parramatta Eels.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
The following players are off contract at the end of this season -

Paul Carter;
Mitch Cornish;
Kane Evans;
Blake Ferguson;
Michael Gordon;
Aidan Guerra;
Shaun Kenny-Dowall;
Brenden Santi;
Chris Smith;
Zane Tetevano;
Johnny Tuivasa-Sheck; and
Daniel Tupou.

According to today's Daily Telegraph, Kane Evans is on the verge of signing a 3 year deal with the Parramatta Eels.
Evans will be an Eel in 2018- Parra offered more cash and a 3 year deal - Roosters wouldn't match it

JohnDoe

Juniors
Dale Budge rugby league reporter, works for the NZ Herald and does radio in nz, reporting that the Roosters are after Shaun Johnson to play fullback from next year.

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
Any update on how JTS is going? I figured with the shakiness of SKD/Fergo he might get a shot at some point.
I think he is a few back in the pecking order. He like most of our outside backs are shaky in defense or under a high ball. He is behind Manu for starters who I suspect may play this week.

Valheru

Coach
According to Kent, Tedesco is signed, sealed and delivered and we are currently in the 10 day cooling off period. He also reckons SKD won't be extended and will go to the Knights. Obviously Gordon will go too.

So 2018 back 5

1 Tedesco
2 Tupou
3 Mitchell
4 Manu/Ferguson
5 Manu/JTS??

I do have concerns where this leaves young Watson, I hope he is content to be a utility for a couple of years.

adamkungl

Immortal
It'd be sad if SKD wasn't extended. 1 club player and so close to eclipsing Minichiello's try scoring record.

adamkungl

Immortal
Not fussed if SKD stays and Fergo goes. He's not that special, even though he's a current Aus rep.