What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
and they are either still investigating or waiting for charges to be heard....or something else....who can tell from the smattering of crap in the few available sources.

The events at the source of this allegedly took place on Sunday night. Remind me how long it took for the Kenny and Semi stuff to become public? 2 days, several weeks, couple of months?
Hiney and El D.

hindy111

Post Whore
Phil at nospam07 wants jennings on the wing. Is he the full quid? Also had Gutherson at hooker and I recall seph at halfback.

strider

Post Whore
Hiney and El D.
Well the smatterings of crap in the media all appear to be sourced from a channel 7 report

The quotes are from the Broncos spokesperson

It says they cannot comment because it is a "court proceeding" ... surely that suggests he has been charged already.

And it says police are investigating if there are other incidents - suggests not in the process of investigating this incident, but if there are more

So the smatterings don't really give a clear indication why the dude can't be named ... if it is going to court surely it will be public knowledge

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well the smatterings of crap in the media all appear to be sourced from a channel 7 report

It says they cannot comment because it is a "court proceeding" ... surely that suggests he has been charged already.

And it says police are investigating if there are other incidents - suggests not in the process of investigating this incident, but if there are more

So the smatterings don't really give a clear indication why the dude can't be named ... if it is going to court surely it will be public knowledge
You're a smattering of crap.

Any 'court proceeding' may be an application for an AVO, not necessarily a charge.

hindy111

Post Whore
Ch 9 footage showed about 5 shots in brisbane training video which was blury. A guy with a hat was in every shot. Hard to see who was but id say ch 9 knew.

hindy111

Post Whore
My insiders have revealed who....But not 100% so wont reveal or I get banned from the Twizzle. I cant even give a glue cause it be to obvious

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
My insiders have revealed who....But not 100% so wont reveal or I get banned from the Twizzle. I cant even give a glue cause it be to obvious

finally you seem to be learning the issues with potential libel/defamation even if you dont realise why

Latest posts