What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Como Connection

First Grade
Honestly seen enough of this years season to have made up my mind.

Mc Gregor hasnt really improved that much to warrant an extention.

1. Selections: McCrone and Aiken are so bellow par its embarassing and yet get selected week in week out.
2. Dispite our Defensive effort and stamina bieng very good, our structure is abysmal and hasnt changed in 5 years. Run up 5 meters and plant your feet doesn't work. Gaps between our players in the line is even accross the park like under 8s. There should be a compression of 6 to 8 players and this should shift across relative to the play the ball area.
3. Our attack is still too side ways. We may have decent attack record, due to our mass foward dominance, but as in the Roosters and Sharks games, back line couldnt convert in the first half and we untimately paid the price.
4. Playing to our strengths, example; Jay Field, no play was implimented to get him one on one or two on two with space. Simple shit really.
4. Mc Gregor and coaching staff refuse to learn from thier mistakes time and time again. Too many examples and im getting tired of typing.

Just f**k him off already.
Plus his terrible treatment of Mann.
I'm with you.
CC

Old Timer

Coach
In assessing Mc Fookknuckle the last 3 weeks I have to say that the following things have been extremely dissappoiinting if not unexpected
1 Team selection
2 Adapting to injuries mid game
3 Constructive and strategic game plan to cover off Duagan / Widdop
4 Exploring options for kicking other than Mc Crone
A really good coach would not fall down in these areas
It is plainly obvious that Benji and Rein were so hopeless they totally inhibited Widdop so any improvement there is not as a consequence of Mc Gregor as he could have repaired that problem many times in prior years
No doubt Mc Innes and Vaughan add plenty and I suspect a really high quality coach would get even mire out of them
Mary is still pretty much a dud for mine.

Old Timer

Coach
WTF was Milne doing on the wing in the 1st place?
If the had of picked a professional winger in the 1st place and had Milne on the bench then only 1 change takes place and everything we practised in crucial positions remains the same.
We are still a shamble when we have to adapt to anything other than having our best side on the paddock.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
In assessing Mc Fookknuckle the last 3 weeks I have to say that the following things have been extremely dissappoiinting if not unexpected
1 Team selection
2 Adapting to injuries mid game
3 Constructive and strategic game plan to cover off Duagan / Widdop
4 Exploring options for kicking other than Mc Crone
A really good coach would not fall down in these areas
It is plainly obvious that Benji and Rein were so hopeless they totally inhibited Widdop so any improvement there is not as a consequence of Mc Gregor as he could have repaired that problem many times in prior years
No doubt Mc Innes and Vaughan add plenty and I suspect a really high quality coach would get even mire out of them
Mary is still pretty much a dud for mine.
Wake up to yourselves.

Stop pissing on and on

Save your opinions till round 18/20

Or would you prefer jason taylor, dick brain boring madge, weak kneed kearney, Griffin and his 20 year plan, ricky ass hole Stuart, and the list goes on.

Our club coach is a dragon thru and thru, a one club man, has learnt on the job, is well in front of 10 other coaches.. and we are winning.

So go away.

Start ya own forum somewhere else!

Traitors.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
WTF was Milne doing on the wing in the 1st place?
If the had of picked a professional winger in the 1st place and had Milne on the bench then only 1 change takes place and everything we practised in crucial positions remains the same.
We are still a shamble when we have to adapt to anything other than having our best side on the paddock.
Like all fu...ing clubs.

Rorters were shambles last year due to missing players. cowboys are stuffed without JT and Scott, Souths are screwed with no GI, and Melbourne lose when Smith and Cronk dont play.

Quit spitting on and on

Old Timer

Coach
Like all fu...ing clubs.

Rorters were shambles last year due to missing players. cowboys are stuffed without JT and Scott, Souths are screwed with no GI, and Melbourne lose when Smith and Cronk dont play.

Quit spitting on and on
Love the fact that you are trolling old posts but seeing as you are then explain why we needed to make all those changes when in fact if the correct team had of been picked the injury would have only needed 1 positional change and not 3.
You are so pro Mary and the club that you have lost your lateral vision as to how things can be further improved on an already improving situation.
As soon as people suggest that can happen you guys become the doomsday people and say we don't need to do that as if it going to be the end of the world if we do.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Love the fact that you are trolling old posts but seeing as you are then explain why we needed to make all those changes when in fact if the correct team had of been picked the injury would have only needed 1 positional change and not 3.
You are so pro Mary and the club that you have lost your lateral vision as to how things can be further improved on an already improving situation.
As soon as people suggest that can happen you guys become the doomsday people and say we don't need to do that as if it going to be the end of the world if we do.
Because our club coach decided that was the best.

Same as a captain decides or a dummy half decides plays

I am stayng thick with our club coach.....he aint perfect....nor are all the others

Madge.. griffin......cleary got smashed 36/0, hasler still hopeless.....pick on them

As for trolling old posts....this post came back to the top because some of you negative so called supporters put it back up top

Do you get anything right?

I am stayng thick with our club coach.....he aint perfect....nor are all the others

Madge.. griffin......cleary got smashed 36/0, hasler still hopeless.....pick on them

As for trolling old posts....this post came back to the top because some of you negative so called supporters put it back up top

I agree with OT - you suffer from selective amnesia and you waxing lyrical about Mary is just an exercise in sweeping any objective analysis under the carpet.
I will never forget the floggings we copped last year and on our home turf.
Terrible coaching, unimaginative team selections, poor game plans/management etc.
One of the main reasons I am not prepared to suddenly become all syrupy positive about Mary is the fact that we were sitting a top of the table in 2015 at about the same time of year as now.
Then we lost 7 in a row.
You can can keep up the hype. I prefer to to see things in a realistic manner.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
I agree with OT - you suffer from selective amnesia and you waxing lyrical about Mary is just an exercise in sweeping any objective analysis under the carpet.
I will never forget the floggings we copped last year and on our home turf.
Terrible coaching, unimaginative team selections, poor game plans/management etc.
One of the main reasons I am not prepared to suddenly become all syrupy positive about Mary is the fact that we were sitting a top of the table in 2015 at about the same time of year as now.
Then we lost 7 in a row.
You can can keep up the hype. I prefer to to see things in a realistic manner.
He needed to improve and he has.

Look at the scoreboard...fool.

The farts on here arent raising objective discussions.

They keep saying sack him and thats it.

Objective?

Lmao!

Morons!

Traitors!

How dare you treat our club coach so poorly

He is performing

Maybe we will bring back the sack widdop thread

Trolls!

He needed to improve and he has.

Look at the scoreboard...fool.

The farts on here arent raising objective discussions.

They keep saying sack him and thats it.

Objective?

Lmao!

Morons!

Traitors!

How dare you treat our club coach so poorly

He is performing

Maybe we will bring back the sack widdop thread

Trolls!
You have no idea what you are talking about!
Who the hell do you think you are anyway?
Calling long time supporters "Fools", "Morons" and "Traitors" because we don't agree with your shallow, rose coloured glasses point of view?
You show zero intelligence, no class and a total disregard for reality and yes, OBJECTIVITY.
You should look up to see what it means - you might learn something
No one is treating the club coach poorly - your post is totally out of line and ridiculous.

Crush

Coach
You have no idea what you are talking about!
Who the hell do you think you are anyway?
Calling long time supporters "Fools", "Morons" and "Traitors" because we don't agree with your shallow, rose coloured glasses point of view?
You show zero intelligence, no class and a total disregard for reality and yes, OBJECTIVITY.
You should look up to see what it means - you might learn something
No one is treating the club coach poorly - your post is totally out of line and ridiculous.
Hey Dennis, calm down, this random is just trying to wind you up.
On the comparison with 2015 to 2017, I think that this year we look a whole lot better all around. In 2015 we won games purely on defense. Now we are defending well but attacking very well also.
I think we will keep up the good form this year, touch wood!

Bench
We were all against Mary for the performance last year. He has been a lot better this year.
To use one of his famous sayings, moving forward.
He has not used some of our young guns in preparation for 2018.
I think he needs to give Dufty and Field some game time off the bench. If these players don't see a pathway to first grade it will be like what happened with Bird.

We have a new village idiot.

Straight Shooter

Old Timer

Coach

I get lots of things right especially about you when you f**k up.
I posted it once and that was May 14 and it had not been responded or referenced until today by you.
So your comment that

"As for trolling old posts....this post came back to the top because some of you negative so called supporters put it back up top"

is indeed incorrect as the post was where it always was and not put back on top at all.
But then again you are so negative re the obvious, that you might be correct in a funny sort of a way.

BankstownDragon

Juniors

Cgoose tour words differently when addrssing fellow fans, who are you refering to as traitors? I ve been a fan all my life (42 )and sponsor of the club for last 8 years.

Ive meet and spoken to Mary a few times, questioned him on some very basic technical issues we have...his answers were less than inpressive to say the least.

Honestly I think you nay be related to Mary with that passionate rant.
This is just a opinionated assessment of our coach and your dear friend/brother/cousin/son or whatever the f**k he is to you.
Thats what a forum is.