What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Same Players, Different Manager.....

southsport

First Grade
Listen whoever you are. Do YOU enjoy a team that gets Belted and displays no heart or enthusiasm??? If not then come up with a few POLICIES to put the train back on the rails.Sit back and do NOTHING and expect much more of the same. Dont know about you but I know when large scale changes are required. Seen all this several times before. Maguire is FINITO as a winning coach here heck he is not even COMPETITIVE in many games!!! Weak and embarassing. You like that???

Well mate if you think anyone from the club is listening to your whinging on this forum then you must be up yourself!

greg jay

Juniors
The members are a big part of Souths.

I'm sure the club cares what the members want!!!!
Just like Major Shareholders care what consumers want too eh??? That's why they change product lines that suit revenue flows and Stock prices rather than what the sheep actually want. If the Members are such a "big part" of the establishment then why are they silent about the necessary changes required??? Booing at the ground will have little effect. Get on Radio stations eg 2SM Talking Sport speak to Peter Tunks and advocate structural changes. Shadow is very opinionated re The Roster and the littany of "duds" why does he not phone in and address the issue with Tunks - an Ex Smiths Crisps Prop - and let thousands hear what his strategy is??

greg jay

Juniors
Well mate if you think anyone from the club is listening to your whinging on this forum then you must be up yourself!
Im NOT your "mate"!! All you can do is hurl personal abuse so you obviously have little solutions to the mess the team is in.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Listen whoever you are. Do YOU enjoy a team that gets Belted and displays no heart or enthusiasm??? If not then come up with a few POLICIES to put the train back on the rails.Sit back and do NOTHING and expect much more of the same. Dont know about you but I know when large scale changes are required. Seen all this several times before. Maguire is FINITO as a winning coach here heck he is not even COMPETITIVE in many games!!! Weak and embarassing. You like that???
images
Greg get off the grumpy pills mate....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Im NOT your "mate"!! All you can do is hurl personal abuse so you obviously have little solutions to the mess the team is in.

im not his mate either i use to be but he said die ya bastard die to me and i received no apology for his inhumane outburst lets hope i get an apology soon .....Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Whilst we don't necessarily see eye to eye I respect your view and am glad I'm not the only one frustrated although we are both frustrated at different things.

Don't worry about Southy. He has a go at anyone who makes criticism. Some on here sugar coat it and make it out to be all hunky dory when it ain't.

Rabbits20

Immortal
images
Greg get off the grumpy pills mate....Shadow...
At least he's showing passion Shadow. Too many sugar coaters we have on here.

It's great to see even though I may not agree with some of what he says I respect it.

Southy was rude to me as I had your back Shadow and I challenged him on different things and he didn't like it.

Some like to block out things and avoid the issues and it doesn't work or make things better imo.................

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just like Major Shareholders care what consumers want too eh??? That's why they change product lines that suit revenue flows and Stock prices rather than what the sheep actually want. If the Members are such a "big part" of the establishment then why are they silent about the necessary changes required??? Booing at the ground will have little effect. Get on Radio stations eg 2SM Talking Sport speak to Peter Tunks and advocate structural changes. Shadow is very opinionated re The Roster and the littany of "duds" why does he not phone in and address the issue with Tunks - an Ex Smiths Crisps Prop - and let thousands hear what his strategy is??
Shadow has a mate who used to play for the club and he was a good player.

Shadow gets word off him and they vent.........

greg jay

Juniors
You haven't got any solutions either!
Peut-etre you cannot READ??? How many times must I repeat myself??? You Sheep are OBEDIENT you take whatever the ESTABLISHMENT serves you. Do YOU have any Revolutionary spirit at all?? Stop it.... Stop being OBEDIENT. The Shadow is correct: Maguire has ridden the Roster into the Dirt. Shadow does not go far enough.....Many of the players - including Inglis and The Burgess Clan - and The Coach need a Broom put under them. YOU are willing to keep a LOSING coach and leading players whose PRODUCTION has collapsed??? Sam Burgess has very little skill and he is NOT a leader. In his past 33 games repeat.... 33 games he is 12-21 as a starter. A 36.3% winning record. . That's GREAT??? Como??? Go ahead YOU enjoy all that!!! I know many fans who state: "There is no team... We have Rubbish." Amen.

southsport

First Grade
Peut-etre you cannot READ??? How many times must I repeat myself??? You Sheep are OBEDIENT you take whatever the ESTABLISHMENT serves you. Do YOU have any Revolutionary spirit at all?? Stop it.... Stop being OBEDIENT. The Shadow is correct: Maguire has ridden the Roster into the Dirt. Shadow does not go far enough.....Many of the players - including Inglis and The Burgess Clan - and The Coach need a Broom put under them. YOU are willing to keep a LOSING coach and leading players whose PRODUCTION has collapsed??? Sam Burgess has very little skill and he is NOT a leader. In his past 33 games repeat.... 33 games he is 12-21 as a starter. A 36.3% winning record. . That's GREAT??? Como??? Go ahead YOU enjoy all that!!! I know many fans who state: "There is no team... We have Rubbish." Amen.

We might be sheep but you are a donkey, wake up to yourself your continual whinging isn't going to change anything, it's a waste of time even reading your posts.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Your post is rubbish. You constantly berate Sam Burgess but he is only on 800k out of the cap. To put things into perspective for you.

Trent merrin is on 750k. I haven't seen him do anything this year.

Jason taumololo is on 1 million a season. Best forward in the game but statistically him and Sam Burgess aren't that far apart especially last year.

Paul Gallen is the best lock this year and is probably retiring in the next year or two

Simon Mannering is a tackling machine but he is no better than a fensom

Jack de Belin is the most promising young lock and is due for a pay rise at least above 700k.

Josh McGuire is a representative player so would have to be over 500k but you never know because the broncos are f**king cheaters anyway.

Now with your vast football knowledge please tell me who you replace with Sam Burgess and how much you're going to give them?

Robyne Glover

Juniors
images
Greg get off the grumpy pills
Your post is rubbish. You constantly berate Sam Burgess but he is only on 800k out of the cap. To put things into perspective for you.

Jason taumololo is on 1 million a season. Best forward in the game but statistically him and Sam Burgess aren't that far apart especially last year.

Paul Gallen is the best lock this year and is probably retiring in the next year or two

Jack de Belin is the most promising young lock and is due for a pay rise at least above 700k.

Josh McGuire is a representative player so would have to be over 500k but you never know because the broncos are f**king cheaters anyway.

Now with your vast football knowledge please tell me who you replace with Sam Burgess and how much you're going to give them?
Thank God an intelegent response the best I have seen on this forum in 2 years
Well said

K

greg jay

Juniors
We might be sheep but you are a donkey, wake up to yourself your continual whinging isn't going to change anything, it's a waste of time even reading your posts.
Really??? You have a BIG MOUTH over a computer. Individuals such as you have NO SOLUTIONS to any problem just pathetic weak insults. That's all you have. Its all you are. Pathetic and weak.

greg jay

Juniors
i love sam burgess .! I appreciate gregs input he seems very passionate to say the least....Shadow...
Shadow I must confess you have seen the light way ahead of your time. The roster is garbage and Maguire has been a very poor judge. My only difference to your position concerns the TOP END of the roster and the dead end Cap Space being spent there.

greg jay

Juniors

Lo siento mucho BUT did DIEGO I believe NOT give ALL OF YOU alternative roster spots MINUS The Burgess Brothers and Inglis.??? Bukhuya was HE not given as an alternative to Sam Burgess at a much lower Cap number thereby allowing an influx of OTHER NEW players??? Why should I be targeted when this analysis gave all of you CONCRETE ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS re The Roster???

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lo siento mucho BUT did DIEGO I believe NOT give ALL OF YOU alternative roster spots MINUS The Burgess Brothers and Inglis.??? Bukhuya was HE not given as an alternative to Sam Burgess at a much lower Cap number thereby allowing an influx of OTHER NEW players??? Why should I be targeted when this analysis gave all of you CONCRETE ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS re The Roster???
Bukuya definitely isn't the answer. I don't rate him. (I know it wasn't you who said that)

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

You constantly shit on Sam Burgess on this forum that's why I'm targeting you. Diego did give me a roster but it wasn't that much greater than the one we had now. The Burgess brothers are young and tbh haven't been playing bad this year like they did in 2015. Thomas Burgess was our best forward in a side that was decimated against manly. You can't offload Sam and not replace him with a star. If you're gonna offload Sam and the Burgess brothers ideally you need players that can play just as well as them or even better. I cant find an ideal replacement for Sam anywhere in the NRL. Bukuya/Evans are bench players at best and packer doesn't play massive minutes unlike Sam. James graham maybe?