What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scott Princess going to the old dart

ShaneO85

Juniors
Tits told him they wouldn't take the final year option for 2014 so he decided to go before he was pushed.

Canard

Immortal
I think he was definitely squeezed out.

There was strong rumours mid-season that he was being shopped around clubs prior to the "cut-off" date also.

Nerd

Bench
Prince may be at the end of his career but he is still twice the player that Wallace is.

He may be a passenger in defence but so was Lockyer once he moved in to the halves and Brisbane went alright with him hiding on the right fringe.

roarr

Juniors
I'd say both teams are probably better off.

Broncos couldn't have another season relying on Wallace as your linchpin, and the Titans are ready for some fresh blood to come into the halves (possibly sam williams or someone from within??).

But geez, individually he'd have to be one of the most greedy players getting around, what's this the 5th time he's moved clubs. Should never have left the tigers in hindsight.

I'd say both teams are probably better off.

Broncos couldn't have another season relying on Wallace as your linchpin, and the Titans are ready for some fresh blood to come into the halves (possibly sam williams or someone from within??).

But geez, individually he'd have to be one of the most greedy players getting around, what's this the 5th time he's moved clubs. Should never have left the tigers in hindsight.

He's getting shopped around by the Titans and he gets labeled greedy?

user_nat

Coach
Don't want..

Even if he goes alright (which I somewhat doubt), we will just be stuck with another gap to fill in only 2 years.

ceagle

Bench
wtf is the plan with Prince? Play him at 5/8. Kinda goes against the Broncos youth policy.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The question is, why doesn't a club with all of Brisbanes resources have the ability to find an adequate replacement for Lockyer and an improvement from Wallace.

They couldn't find a single halves player between the age of about 18 and 20 in all of Queensland that's good enough?

some11

Referee
The question is, why doesn't a club with all of Brisbanes resources have the ability to find an adequate replacement for Lockyer and an improvement from Wallace.

They couldn't find a single halves player between the age of about 18 and 20 in all of Queensland that's good enough?

They put their faith in Norman and Hunt who went well in U20's but that doesn't mean they'll be good at NRL.

wtf is the plan with Prince? Play him at 5/8. Kinda goes against the Broncos youth policy.

The youth stunk (purple patches aside) this year and Prince is cheap so why not..

6. Wallace
7. Prince

Joker's Wild

Coach
Don't want..

Even if he goes alright (which I somewhat doubt), we will just be stuck with another gap to fill in only 2 years.

Disagree

Signing Prince for 2 years gives the Broncos breathing room to actually find and bring through a suitable young replacement. Without this they will be forced to bring someone through that might not be quite ready.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
good move for the broncos, horrible move for the titans.

titans are right down there with roosters, eels for the spoon now i think.

Murf

Juniors
Could be worse Brisbane, you could have signed another overrated, overpaid ex-titan halfback.

Fire

First Grade

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Could be worse Brisbane, you could have signed another overrated, overpaid ex-titan halfback.

:lol:

Who on earth ever rated Luke Capewell? And re: overpaid - as long as the Tits are footing half the bill, I'm cool with it.