What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: The Crystal Ball Thread

Will Semi be back or is he gone for good ? What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Every word's the N word in Fiji.

hqdefault.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
Like i said when he signed for France . The end of Semi. He may come back to league in 3 or 4 yrs at which point he will be getting on in age and out of the game for a long time.

Ssd to see him leave but I reckon in 6mths we will forget about him. Especially if we a re winning.

lingard

Coach
Like i said when he signed for France . The end of Semi. He may come back to league in 3 or 4 yrs at which point he will be getting on in age and out of the game for a long time.

Ssd to see him leave but I reckon in 6mths we will forget about him. Especially if we a re winning.

I agree. Still - along with Eric Grothe snr - one of the two best wingers ever to play for Parramatta.

Gronk

Staff member

^^^

Arrived on the banks of the Bay a few months ago from Australia, the versatile three-quarter Fidjien Semi Radradra has yet to speak his talent against the Scarlets on Saturday afternoon in the European Cup.

Except on this counter perfectly led to the goal by Ashton (17th), we did not see many rear Toulon yesterday. Finally ... Except Radradra. That we saw everywhere, for its part. A little attack, reeling with a dash, dabbing, bouncing on his opponents, hooking ... Elusive. But it is especially in defense that winger Fijian made a match "maousse". By his devastating tackles. His way of swinging any "Red" who approached him a little too closely. Or his valuable interventions in the rucks, like this important balloon recovered in one of the few Welsh highlights in the second half (60th). A small festival.

Gronk

Staff member
I think we can now call this chook as cooked. Thanks for playing.

281CA801-27AF-4ADB-B513-F915F2E97577.jpeg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hardly a shock IMO.

He is too good for those trundlers and the almost tax free money is too good to refuse.

Gronk

Staff member

^^^^^^^
Fiji want Semi Radradra for World Cup in Japan

Posted on Feb. 17, 2018
by: Dav-D
1 comment

Number of readings of the article: 69
RADRADRA.jpg
Since his arrival on the banks of the Rade, the former treizist Semi Radradra performs very well under the jersey Rugby Club Toulonnais.

His performances have not gone unnoticed since Bordeaux-Bègles quickly proposed a golden bridge to the player in view of next season, offers that Semi Radradra has also quickly accepted.

This Saturday, the foreign press informs us that the services of Semi Radradra have also been viewed in Fiji and in particular by the coach of the national team of Fiji John McKee.

Indeed, John McKee intends to retain Semi Radradra for the tour of the month of June. Extract:

"I spoke to Semi Radradra in November and showed interest in representing Fiji. During my trip to Europe, Toulon is on my agenda and it is a very important visit for me. I will talk with Semi to make sure he is involved in the team that will play the next World Cup. "

hybrideel

Bench
Well he's definitely not coming back if the are offering him a f**king golden bridge. We can't compete with shit like that

Gronk

Staff member
Well he's definitely not coming back if the are offering him a f**king golden bridge. We can't compete with shit like that

I don’t even know what you’d do with it, but I’d put it in my front yard anyway just to piss of the neighbours.

0AB56B1B-0E53-4EDB-8B56-BB821CA1E85E.jpeg