What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: The Crystal Ball Thread

Will Semi be back or is he gone for good ? What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T-Boon

Coach
I understand the need for due process but being accused of being a violent, bullying merkin to the mother of your kid isn't a good look for the game. I reckon it's pretty easy to avoid such accusations.

I always thought with the Semi v the ex-misses case that it sounded like the ex-misses was the bully. Screaming in his face, then smashes his phone. Who does that? It's not ok. Its inappropriate. etc.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I always thought with the Semi v the ex-misses case that it sounded like the ex-misses was the bully. Screaming in his face, then smashes his phone. Who does that? It's not ok. Its inappropriate. etc.
Well she's not the one with a sporting career to worry about.

Gronk

Staff member
We should bump the Molan character assassination of Semi and as @Delboy said, she should a take lot of responsibility for the loss of Semi in the NRL.

In the style of the classic - I am not a racist, but - or - Some of my best friends are gay, but ...

==============================

Radradra’s former partner Perina Ting had accused him of punching her in the face in November 2014 and pushing her into a wall in 2015 before all charges against Radradra were dropped on Tuesday during a hearing at Parramatta Local Court.

Molan was hailed for her call for the game to dismiss any player found guilty of domestic violence when it was first reported Radradra would have to face court to answer the domestic violence charges.

“I just want to say something here, because I feel really strongly about this, and I want to preface it by saying that the presumption of innocence 100 per cent should be afforded to Semi because he does deserve that, these are only allegations at this stage,” she told The Footy Show in June, 2016.

But if this is proven to be true, and our game does not take an incredibly tough, strong stance against this, then we are condoning domestic violence.

“We are saying to every kid, every teenager, every man out there that it is OK to be violent against women.

“We cannot support White Ribbon as a code and we cannot support domestic violence awareness, raise money for all these great causes if we’re not going to walk the walk.

“It has to stop. It’s enough. It’s too much.

“The victims of domestic violence live with the impact of being hurt physically for the rest of their lives.

“It doesn’t matter if you’re a superstar, or you’re on big money or you’re a really big deal. It is not OK, ever.”

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/er...s/news-story/edabcda68d1e606dbef6a5c146fe2d20

Chipmunk

Coach
20 mins of Semi.

He was some player. His ability to put himself in the exact position needed at the exact right time to receive a ball on the chest consistently can't be a fluke or just the skill of the player passing it to him.

I think he will be gravely missed considerably more than people have estimated.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If it’s true that Erin Molan is a racist serial killer then she should lose her TV job. It is disgusting and completely unacceptable. Australia has had enough.

<cue applause and inane comments about how brave I am for speaking out>

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If it’s true that Erin Molan is a racist serial killer then she should lose her TV job. It is disgusting and completely unacceptable. Australia has had enough.

<cue applause and inane comments about how brave I am for speaking out>
Well, her father is so I think it is safe to assume that she is.

Parra Pride

Coach
If he was still here we probably would have only last by 48 instead of 54... Actually wait we can't kick goals so 50 instead of 54. What a game that would have been.

Takarangi was an imposter, he only looked good cause he had just about the most devastating ball runner ever outside him for all those years. He fooled us all the bastard.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
one player doesn't make all the difference, it would be good to have him back but we would still be shit