What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So ladies....

Godz Illa

Coach
It's only painful when Souths win...
Needless to say, my 23 years have been fairly painless.

To tell you the truth, I dont mind Souths - they're my second team.

Red Bear

Referee
Actually 20 premierships to nil is a pretty damn big shadow IMO. Hell, even the Mighty Bears have won more premierships than the St George Illawarra Dragons.
The Big Black Bears are back on the road again.
Glory to South Sydney
Hears to 1908 teams, and the Steelers.
Die St George Illawarra n Manly scum.

Anonymous

Juniors
GoTheBears said:
Actually 20 premierships to nil is a pretty damn big shadow IMO. Hell, even the Mighty Bears have won more premierships than the St George Illawarra Dragons.
Glory to South Sydney
Go the Bears, did someone stick a tyre lever through your forehead at birth? In 1921-1922, your team wasnt even known as the Bears. 'The Shoremen' were the last of their kind before the North Sydney curse was realised.

You may very well say 'die St George Illawarra'... and you may dare to mention us in the same breath as Manly. But it is the Shoremen who are dead and it was Manly who killed off the Bears.

It seems like an age now since Saints quietly observed your deliverance into history. And with little concern, we continue to weigh up our future from across the harbour; while your lot are still searching for someone to take notice.

Anonymous

Juniors
The same team..? where?
They're gone thanks to a combination of management ineptitude, the Norths curse, and Manly.

drake

First Grade
GoTheBears said:
Glory to South Sydney

I love it when someone claims the we (Dragons) have won no premierships 'cos we're dead, and then claims their team has more premierships, even though their team is a MEMORY.
Yeah, heaps of glory to South Sydney...longest losing streak in history?
What do we hear from the 1908 teams.
F*cking relic.

Dragonschik

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats halarious, the bears don't even exist, and they have won more premierhsips than saints.....you only wish!

Bunny Boy

Juniors
drake said:
GoTheBears said:
Glory to South Sydney

I love it when someone claims the we (Dragons) have won no premierships 'cos we're dead, and then claims their team has more premierships, even though their team is a MEMORY.
F*cking relic.

Merged scum.
WHAT?
No premierships.
WHAT?
House in the Illawarra.
WHAT?
Bunch of overpaid sissys.
WHAT?
Did I mention merged scum.
WHAT?

BRING ON THE SHIELD YOU B.ITCHES !

Dragonschik

Juniors
Bunny Boy said:
drake said:
GoTheBears said:
Glory to South Sydney

F*cking relic.

Merged scum.
WHAT?
No premierships.
WHAT?
House in the Illawarra.
WHAT?
Bunch of overpaid sissys.
WHAT?
Did I mention merged scum.
WHAT?

The easiest fights to win are aginst sharks and souths supporters, why do you even try. There will be 100 souths supporters in the burrow at the charity sheild then by round 5 there will be 4, just like this and the one before.

I don't hate souths I Pity them.

Bunny Boy

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Bunny Boy said:

Bring it on, indeed.

It's your Grand Final. In February. Sad.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Erm, every game is a Grand Final for those who follow the Red and Green. We love our club and follow them over land and sea.

Not like you 'kin part timers.

Oh and once again, just in case you forgot.

20-0.

8)

Red Bear

Referee
I never denied that St Georgehad one more premierships than North Sydney, but St George Illawarra havent even one a premiership, and as much as you wish you had 15 premierships the simple fact is that St George dont play in first grade anymore, they are now a shelf company call St George Illawarra, in partnership(take overship) eith the Illawarra Steelers.

Godz Illa

Coach
GoTheBears said:
I never denied that St Georgehad one more premierships than North Sydney, but St George Illawarra havent even one a premiership, and as much as you wish you had 15 premierships the simple fact is that St George dont play in first grade anymore, they are now a shelf company call St George Illawarra, in partnership(take overship) eith the Illawarra Steelers.

Semantics. The final resting place of a feeble argument.

Your argument is dead, just like your woeful bears.

dimitri

First Grade
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaha

the thing is that a piece of paper doesnt mean anything to us

our club is alive and well

and we didnt have top go to scum league to ensure this

we looked at our own interests as well as staying loyal to the arl

dragons 15 premierships

something to be proud of

dimitri

First Grade
on the other hand souths supporters took our great game to the courts

they dragged us through mud

and what for?

just to bring a club which hasn't won anything for years back into the main comp so they can get smashed again

well done

Dragonschik

Juniors
Bunny Boy said:
Southernsaint said:
Bunny Boy said:

Bring it on, indeed.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Erm, every game is a Grand Final for those who follow the Red and Green. We love our club and follow them over land and sea.

20-0.

8)
At Febuary 14th 2004, please come back and be a good sport when we smash you. Untill souths get off the wooden spoon position, yuo should sit down and shut-up, because right now you have nothng againts any team, because souths suck at present.

Come back when you have a better argument than 20-0. :D

Anonymous

Juniors
GoTheBears said:

Its 'won'.

'One' is a number - double it and you have sum total of the North Sydney trophy cabinet... before they sold it off.

Bunny Boy

Juniors
Dragonschik said:
Bunny Boy said:
Southernsaint said:
Bunny Boy said:

Bring it on, indeed.

Cheers,
Ben S.

20-0.

8)
At Febuary 14th 2004, please come back and be a good sport when we smash you. Untill souths get off the wooden spoon position, yuo should sit down and shut-up, because right now you have nothng againts any team, because souths suck at present.

Come back when you have a better argument than 20-0. :D

:lol:

I reckon 20-0 is a great argument.

Forever in our shadows.

1 love - South Sydney - The religion.

STG03

Juniors
Yep!! charity shield time is only a few months away now. It's almost grand final like for the south sydney faithful.
:roll: