What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soundwave leaks two bands for 2013 lineup

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Funny how music tastes differ...

I was dragged to soundwave last year and apart from SOAD it was absolute rubbish. Just all has been idiots who can no longer perform (Manson being the fat dingleberry on top of the shit sundae)

Blink has massive nostalgia value for me so I'll be going. Hopefully they still have it. Last time I saw them at the Horden they were great.

I was excited for the lineup last year. Unfortunately I was subjected to Limp Bizkit and Slipknot due to some friends... Needless to say, the day was painful.

Danish

Referee
I was excited for the lineup last year. Unfortunately I was subjected to Limp Bizkit and Slipknot due to some friends... Needless to say, the day was painful.

:lol:

sounds like my day.

We got there late because of a wedding out in the country the night before. All I saw were Limp Bizkit, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot and SOAD along with a couple other sucky bands before that.

Horrendous (except for System, who were great)

beave

Coach
friendships go out the window at festivals for mine, I can hang out with friends any day of the week, bands are only here for a brief moment! I spent more time at SW this year by myself watching LOG, MH, trivium, Black Dahlia than I did with the lads, but they wanted to see shit over on the main stage which didn't exactly appeal to me.

Exactly, there will be a metal stage for sure so I aint getting too sexxed up just yet that I have been not catered for. I am tipping KsE and As I Lay Dying though, I just have a gut feeling they will be out here for it.

Would never have picked you as a metal head.

I too have a gut feeling that kse will come out. I'm also gonna tip fear factory, the deftones and disturbed.

beave

Coach

I too have a gut feeling that kse will come out. I'm also gonna tip fear factory, the deftones and disturbed.

In a previous life i had a metre long pony tail mate ;-)

Stupid military regs........

age.s

First Grade
Funny how music tastes differ...

I was dragged to soundwave last year and apart from SOAD it was absolute rubbish. Just all has been idiots who can no longer perform (Manson being the fat dingleberry on top of the shit sundae)

There were some awesome bands last year. Dredg, In Flames, Meshugah, Machine Head, Thursday. Love them or hate them, Slipknot put on an amazing live show. You mentioned SOAD. I had more than enough to keep me occupied last year.

Most importantly it wasn't at that forsaken hell hole at Eastern Creek.

Moffo

Referee
Slipknot were awesome. So good

Manson so disappointing. Spent years wanting to see him and then got subject to that shit. Fat arsehole. How much coke did he have before going on stage?

Full lineup announced tomorrow. Linkin Park all but confirmed?? Im going just to see Blink who were my first favourite band when i was a teen. Also hints for Billy Talent (hope so)

firechild

First Grade

Disturbed would certainly give the lineup a lift. Last year would have been awesome but unfortunately I missed it. LOG, Machine Head, SOAD, even Slipknot and Limp Bizkit would have been cool. Hell I bought tickets in 2009 purely because LOG were playing.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Would need a strong punk line-up for me to go, Descendents alone would probably seal it though they were great at No Sleep Til.

I'm going to be in Europe so it doesn't bother me but Blink and The Offspring are f**king woefull "punk" headliners

natheel

Coach
Linkin Park confirmed

Bands i think that will be on there

Bring Me the Horizon
Paramore

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Lincoln Park will be the Steel Panther of the last Soundwave, something for all the 14 year old girls to watch

I've heard Metallica as headliners..... This would go with AJ saying he would be surprised if it didn't sell out in the first hour of going on sale.