What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs Wests Tigers

Rabbits20

Immortal
Does anyone think that by mid-season if all the young players are on deck and available that Goodwin won't find a spot in the team?
I think he will feature regularly in our side.

Talakai ain't up to it yet.

Hunt is yet to be consistent.

Rsag85

Bench
Hunt and talaki could be fighting hard for one centre position. if we lose a winger possibly gray goes to wing and the loser of the talaki/hunt fight takes the centre spot, meaning Goodwin may not even be 1st choice replacement come the middle of the year

I like what Burns did on the wing in the CS

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Robbie Rabbitoh Farah is going to run riot tonyt i cant wait to see taylors face end up in his lap once rabbitoh robbie scores his 1st try against the Tigpies, just the admission alone will be priceless....Everyone is a closet rabbitoh...Oh and lastly by the way you were supposed to march against your merger maybe thats why Alien jumped ship to join the pride of the league (souths) whom has won the most premierships in australian rugby league history with (21) premierships unchallenged and unsurpassed and unequaled from- (1908-2017)...Glory glory to south sydney south sydney marches on to their 22nd premiership...Shadow....SSTID.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Robbie Rabbitoh Farah is going to run riot tonyt i cant wait to see taylors face end up in his lap once rabbitoh robbie scores his 1st try against the Tigpies, just the admission alone will be priceless....Everyone is a closet rabbitoh...Oh and lastly by the way you were supposed to march against your merger maybe thats why Alien jumped ship to join the pride of the league (souths) whom has won the most premierships in australian rugby league history with (21) premierships unchallenged and unsurpassed and unequaled from- (1908-2017)...Glory glory to south sydney south sydney marches on to their 22nd premiership...Shadow....SSTID.
You've been a bit quiet lately mate I was wondering where you were!

I'm knocking off work early and heading down the M1 from the Hunter to the game tonight.

The missus tells me she has got under cover tickets. Hopefully it doesn't rain anyway as I'm not too sure her knowledge of the stadium is that great.
My 4 yr old is excited as its his second Bunnies game.

Glory Glory mate. Enjoy the game tonight.

Latest posts