What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs Wests Tigers

southsport

First Grade
You've been a bit quiet lately mate I was wondering where you were!

I'm knocking off work early and heading down the M1 from the Hunter to the game tonight.

The missus tells me she has got under cover tickets. Hopefully it doesn't rain anyway as I'm not too sure her knowledge of the stadium is that great.
My 4 yr old is excited as its his second Bunnies game.

Glory Glory mate. Enjoy the game tonight.

I hope the weather holds up for you mace, not looking too promising atm though.

Rabbits20

Immortal

I'm knocking off work early and heading down the M1 from the Hunter to the game tonight.

The missus tells me she has got under cover tickets. Hopefully it doesn't rain anyway as I'm not too sure her knowledge of the stadium is that great.

Rain where I am about 35mins from the stadium.

Glory Glory brother!!!!!

Pommy

Coach

Im sure you will get a seat undercover even if your tickets aren't covered. I think we will be lucky to get 16k to be honest.

I hope the weather holds up for you mace, not looking too promising atm though.

I hope not, wet weather plays in to our hands I think. Im happy to get a bit wet to ensure we get a good start to the season.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Correct Pommy as the Tigers won't be able to move the ball around as freely as they'd like.

callmack1

Staff member
Words cannot describe how pumped I am!!!! I've been waiting for this day since mid last year!

I've been a bit fatigued lately so I just had a nap to ensure I'm ready and raring to go tonight!

Bring it!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Words cannot describe how pumped I am!!!! I've been waiting for this day since mid last year!

I've been a bit fatigued lately so I just had a nap to ensure I'm ready and raring to go tonight!

Bring it!
I had a 30min nap before too lol before I make the trek out to ANZ lol.

I'm firing up bro!!!!!!!!

Glory Glory bro!!!!!!!!!

Is Sam in your fantasy side???

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm doing my best as usual Callmack to be civil to a few on here but they aren't in return.

They don't like sensible talk so they ignore me bro. It's immature.

Or they'll soon try and start an argument!!!! I don't want any arguments.

callmack1

Staff member
I had a 30min nap before too lol before I make the trek out to ANZ lol.

I'm firing up bro!!!!!!!!

Glory Glory bro!!!!!!!!!

Is Sam in your fantasy side???
Yep! I've got Sam.

I think we can view match ups once the dog's vs storm game starts so we can see who's in everyones team.

callmack1

Staff member
I'm doing my best as usual Callmack to be civil to a few on here but they aren't in return.

They don't like sensible talk so they ignore me bro. It's immature.

Or they'll soon try and start an argument!!!! I don't want any arguments.
I can see that bro. Just keep doing what you're doing.