What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoonwatch 2017

Knight76

Juniors
Agree the warriors can't be judged on their spooniness yet, not until Foran joins and we see what he brings to the side.

Fangs

Coach
Nah not the warriors.

The house would bet on the Dragons, a true spoon contender.

Knight76

Juniors
Another round nearly over.

The seagles surprised a few with a gutsy win at 1800 smiles. Though the cows were fairly dire.

Spoon shoot out on tomorrow with Raiders V Tigers

The Sharks should put the dragons away to keep the dragons down, but you never know when the derby is on.

The Titans are having a horrible year with injuries so far which can only serve to keep them in spoon contention for a while.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Gee this tigers defence is terrible - this could get ugly down in Canberra.

I think they are early season specials for the spoon

Knight76

Juniors
And their attack is non existent. Reminds me of us last year.

As depressing as it is writing this, but the dragons are on their way to beating the sharks.

Clifferd

Coach
Lol Tigers will be fine I think

We made over 17 errors , no side is gonna make that many errors and not pay for it unless you're Melbourne

Fix our handling and we should be ok I think. Still really early days

Vic Mackey

Referee
Wests won't get the spoon. We'll have the same season as last year IMO. We'll have a few decent wins mixed in with horrible losses like the last 2 weeks. Raiders and panthers are a bad match up for us and will continue to be until we harden up (I.e never). Wouldn't surprise me at all if we beat the storm next week, our style has always worried them.

Clifferd

Coach
Wests won't get the spoon. We'll have the same season as last year IMO. We'll have a few decent wins mixed in with horrible losses like the last 2 weeks. Raiders and panthers are a bad match up for us and will continue to be until we harden up (I.e never). Wouldn't surprise me at all if we beat the storm next week, our style has always worried them.

Exactly

We can compete with the good teams for 30 minutes then when it gets tough our heads just drop and we let teams roll over us. A good bench should nullify that tbh

If we're down by 2 tries you can bet your bottom dollar those 2 tries will turn into a 50 point flogging, that's our problem. Our attitude stinks

Knight76

Juniors
And they bloody did. I'm not going to sleep tonight, my weekends ruined. Can't even rely on the premiers to roll them. :(

moffla

Bench
In what's a positive result for the competition, we are only 3 games in yet every team has at least won a game!

Knight76

Juniors
Do you reckon the tiges are more of a chance at the wooden spoon now?

Taylor gone, interim coach, clearly looks to be going to be announced soon enough to replace.

Roster issues.

Clifferd

Coach
Do you reckon the tiges are more of a chance at the wooden spoon now?

Taylor gone, interim coach, clearly looks to be going to be announced soon enough to replace.

Roster issues.

After 3 weeks?

It was only 2 weeks ago we annihilated Souffs and everyone talked us up what would change in such a short period?

we'll bounce back imo, I think we are better off (surprisingly) now then we were this time last week. We still show periods of dominance even against good teams like the panthers and raiders, it's just about stringing it for 80 minutes. A solid bench which Taylor never gave us would improve that

Knight76

Juniors
Well it wouldn't be much of a spoon thread if we didn't discuss the teams currently struggling and possibly potentially heading for the spoon.

And hey, I'm a Knights fan so it helps me to sleep at night entertaining the thought that another team may get it. I need this man don't take this away from me!

Clifferd

Coach
Well it wouldn't be much of a spoon thread if we didn't discuss the teams currently struggling and possibly potentially heading for the spoon.

And hey, I'm a Knights fan so it helps me to sleep at night entertaining the thought that another team may get it. I need this man don't take this away from me!

Yeh fair enough man, just a classic case of defending my team I suppose haha

Knights are pretty unlucky to not be 3/3, just a mix of inexperience probably costs you dudes a bit

I can see knights winning a few games this year (probably against f**king us, again) whether it's enough to avoid wooden spoon idk, but still early days as we know it and anythings possible :p

Latest posts