What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars The Last Jedi *** SPOILERS ***

Zoidberg

First Grade
I think people just wanted that big money shot. We didn't really get that, got the "Jedi have to end" line instead.

Certainly got me hanging.

To the poster wanting to show his missus the movies, go the machete order, but preface it with Rogue One.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Over half the trailer was taken up by drone/ariel shots of rocks, logos/titles and of course the standard space battle footage. I don't think it was about a big money shot. You could almost cut together that same trailer by creating a sizzle real.

Like I said, I wasn't expecting much, and not much is what I got. It made me no less or more interested in seeing the movie.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
TFA teaser showed no more than this one. Arguably less

Like I said, fans have been spoiled and expect too much. Probs same people who whinge trailers give away too much too

Jono078

Referee
Excellent read. Man I'm so pumped. I don't think I've been so pumped for a movie since the Dark Knight or Inception.