What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 2017

ThingFish

Juniors
How can you blame him? The media constantly slams the guy and when he has an average NRL game everyone calls him out and says he's not playing up to his money's worth. Of course he is gonna go out of his way to overperform. The reality is people just look for an excuse to shit on the guy. He is a superb athlete and the loss wasn't his fault. Why do the forwards not cop any blame? They were soft compared to the first game. Queensland forwards overpowered us for the majority of the game. Jennings actually did cost us the series last year so a big no thanks to him.
No doubt he's a superb athlete, but he's an individual and always will be. Should have stuck with athletics. Performs when he feels in the mood, which is becoming rarer and rarer.

Plus I didn't say it was completely his fault, I said his ego was a big part of the loss. The TV broadcast is all the evidence I need on that.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
No doubt he's a superb athlete, but he's an individual and always will be. Should have stuck with athletics. Performs when he feels in the mood, which is becoming rarer and rarer.

Plus I didn't say it was completely his fault, I said his ego was a big part of the loss. The TV broadcast is all the evidence I need on that.

Fair call. I would like to see him better his form but to me it's exactly like the cherry Evans situation. Too much pressure in his career to perform.

alien

Referee
Funny how they got all the penaltys in the second half and at the beginning if i didnt know better id say its rigged!!
Daleys right to say the refs were different from the first game they held us down longer and got away with much. I cant believe they are for years now better diciplined than us they rarely lose the penalty count
Hayne had a really bad game and id consider jennings in his place
If stepping on a white line clear as day isnt sufficient evidence ill give it away
I really have to think about watching this farce again
Ill stick to my precious rabbitts win lose or draw
we have no one to blame but our selves. we kept giving away stupid penalties by trying to strip the ball when we were in the lead and he didn't step on the white line. the heel part of the foot was above the line but it was in the air

Rabbits20

Immortal
we have no one to blame but our selves. we kept giving away stupid penalties by trying to strip the ball when we were in the lead and he didn't step on the white line. the heel part of the foot was above the line but it was in the air
That Holmes try was fair. He didn't touch the white line.

Travitoh

First Grade
When GI was re-signed it wasn't to play centre, it was to play fullback.
Gagai needs to be as close to the action as possible, either fullback or centre.

alien

Referee
When GI was re-signed it wasn't to play centre, it was to play fullback.
Gagai needs to be as close to the action as possible, either fullback or centre.

Well it's good that Gagai is able to play fullback, centre, or wing. He will be handy for us! It will be interesting to see where he plays for us. I don't think it will be in the centres though if GI plays left centre because I think Hunt stays at right centre.

southsport

First Grade
Well it's good that Gagai is able to play fullback, centre, or wing. He will be handy for us! It will be interesting to see where he plays for us. I don't think it will be in the centres though if GI plays left centre because I think Hunt stays at right centre.

It will be good to have some decent options for a change.

Travitoh

First Grade

If GI is at centre then Gagai most likely plays at FB.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We still need to sign another good back as well alien!!!!

Latest posts