What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 2017

alien

Referee
Thurston's shoulder is f**ked and he is out for the year, including the Rugby League World Cup! :eek:

Our chances of beating QLD just went up, but it'll still be hard!

alien

Referee
QLD might go for the Storm spine of Slater, Munster, Cronk, Smith.
Maybe Morgan on the interchange..

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thurston's shoulder is f**ked and he is out for the year, including the Rugby League World Cup! :eek:

Our chances of beating QLD just went up, but it'll still be hard!
Darius Boyd is out too.

Munster to centre and Morgan to 5/8 I reckon.

I think we will beat them.

alien

Referee
Has NSW ever beaten QLD in Brisbane twice in the same year???

iirc it happened once in the mid 80's, and once in the mid 90s...

Last edited:

alien

Referee
the QLD supporters will go nuts. hopefully NSW get off to a really good start and shut them up!

Travitoh

First Grade
Dugan has limped off the field tonight and talk of Tedesco in doubt to play this week. Frizell looks like he's struggling too and Cordner in doubt. Team selection on Monday will be interesting

alien

Referee
Dugan has limped off the field tonight and talk of Tedesco in doubt to play this week. Frizell looks like he's struggling too and Cordner in doubt. Team selection on Monday will be interesting
If there is no Tedesco and no Dugan then maybe Hayne to fullback

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
DCE was snubbed for origin. I honestly hope Queensland lose because of this. He is the form halfback of the competition the past few rounds and the fact that ben hunt got chosen over him is beyond me. Hunt has just come back from injury and has had 1 good game.

NSW by 50.

Travitoh

First Grade
Ben Hunt :joy:
Wayne Bennett didn't even want him a fortnight ago.

I'm surprised that NSW are currently unchanged though depending on the fitness of a few i would think.
I would like to see Jake Trbojevic start at lock though

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Ben Hunt :joy:
Wayne Bennett didn't even want him a fortnight ago.

I'm surprised that NSW are currently unchanged though depending on the fitness of a few i would think.
I would like to see Jake Trbojevic start at lock though

It's a joke. Honestly pisses me off too because it shows how biased origin selectors of both states are. I don't like manly but DCE is a champion bloke and he's worked his ass off to get manly into the top 4 spot this season. Meanwhile Brisbane are on the slide..

Nah NSW were smart. Got it done in game 1, should of got it done in game 2 and will get it done in game 3. Up the blues.

Travitoh

First Grade
Game 2 was just poor game management in the last 20 that cost NSW, otherwise the series would be over. However i do believe that both Mansour and Tom Trbojevic would've been there for game 1 if fit without a doubt and regardless of results you should always look to pick your best 17.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Game 2 was just poor game management in the last 20 that cost NSW, otherwise the series would be over. However i do believe that both Mansour and Tom Trbojevic would've been there for game 1 if fit without a doubt and regardless of results you should always look to pick your best 17.

I think the only reason I disagree with that is because we've seen this team can win and trbojevic and mansour will more than likely be our wingers next year. Brett Morris is on his final legs and ferguson can't hold a spot on reputation alone forever.

CAFPOW

Juniors
DCE was snubbed for origin. I honestly hope Queensland lose because of this. He is the form halfback of the competition the past few rounds and the fact that ben hunt got chosen over him is beyond me. Hunt has just come back from injury and has had 1 good game.

NSW by 50.

I am a Qld supporter but I think Kev wants to lose this series.

Latest posts