What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stephen Kearney

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Correct me if I'm wrong. 2017 will be the 7th year straight that the warriors won't play finals football.

There is something inherently wrong with the organization.

I remember an article written by Sam Tomkins where he said he couldn't believe how relaxed they were at training and how noone got in strife if they showed up late etc.

This from a bloke from super league ffs.

Kearney can't fix the problems at the warriors.

jk13

First Grade
Such a shock, I heard Kearney set up the water boy stand just perfectly before the game. Everything was set for a perfect night

Bazal

Post Whore
Such a shock, I heard Kearney set up the water boy stand just perfectly before the game. Everything was set for a perfect night

Yeah, look, the lads gave 110% but it just wasn't their night. You know, the lads are doing the right things but the lads just couldn't play as well as their lads tonight. We had some good lads but the better lads won.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAaMAAAAJDBkMzA4ODYxLTdkOTMtNGUyYS1iNTBiLWRkODNiZGFlODdkOA.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Kearney is crying out for his own "chinless wonder"-style comic series
Great assistants, both chinless, and worlds biggest chin.

They proven to be great assistants, crap as leaders.

One has no Chin, Kearney has a postcode on his.....

Warriors will win when Stacey gets the job...

Meth

Staff member
Kearney is symptomatic of the problem. We can't keep treating coaches the way that we have (Cleary, McClennan, Elliott, McFadden) and then expect to land the coach that we need to get the job done.

Our last 4 coaches (including Kearney) have been sub-par and much of a muchness.

Bio data: Stephen Kearney, playing for Melbourne Storm during the 2000 season, broke the neck of Wests Tigers's Jarrod McCracken with a spear tackle. McCracken sued Kearney and the other tackler Marcus Bai. Justice Hulme found in McCracken's favour, ruling the actions of the Storm players in performing the spear tackle "were intentional and intended to injure." McCracken had to retire from rugby league. At the time of the incident Kearney never said sorry nor even enquired by phone as to McCracken's condition. This is the kind of person Stephen Kearney is.

Last edited: