What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League XXII 2017

Haffa

With fixtures beyond the Magic weekend are they locked in for times etc or are they like the Soccer at the whim of TV?

I'm looking at doing Saints vs Wigan in May and will probably hang around in Manchester for the Salford game if it's locked in for the friday.

Evil Homer

Staff member
With fixtures beyond the Magic weekend are they locked in for times etc or are they like the Soccer at the whim of TV?

I'm looking at doing Saints vs Wigan in May and will probably hang around in Manchester for the Salford game if it's locked in for the friday.
Yeah TV is scheduled up to round 16 so you will be good for the Salford game.

Teddyboy

First Grade

Pop up north and have a drink with me watching Newcastle Thunder.

adamkungl

Immortal
Warrington go 0-5 while Leigh look intent on keeping themselves in the top division...
lol@Brisbane

adamkungl

Immortal
Wire should clear out all their senior players eh mate ;)

Don't get too cocky, 1 game doesn't make a season.

As for Warrington.. will the players they have out injured actually make much of a difference? They look awful. Completely devoid of attacking ideas.

LeedsStorm

Juniors

As for Warrington.. will the players they have out injured actually make much of a difference? They look awful. Completely devoid of attacking ideas.
Which 1 game?

Leeds have won 3 mate, Wire zero. And neither team requires a mass culling of players as you have suggested.

Isn't this what we want? A more competitive league? Couple of injuries and a drop in confidence and the likes of Leigh, Wakefield and Widnes are capable of beating the so called big guns. It's early days still, but it's looking like a good season

adamkungl

Immortal
Which 1 game?

Bouncing back to flog Catalans after copping it from Cas.

Leeds have won 3 mate, Wire zero. And neither team requires a mass culling of players as you have suggested.

Isn't this what we want? A more competitive league? Couple of injuries and a drop in confidence and the likes of Leigh, Wakefield and Widnes are capable of beating the so called big guns. It's early days still, but it's looking like a good season

Leeds are coming off a terrible year and aside from one particularly good game haven't been great so far this season. Happy to be proven wrong but if it was my team i'd want to see either big improvement or big changes.

Agree that it looks like an interesting season though.

LeedsStorm

Juniors
Bouncing back to flog Catalans after copping it from Cas.

Leeds are coming off a terrible year and aside from one particularly good game haven't been great so far this season. Happy to be proven wrong but if it was my team i'd want to see either big improvement or big changes.

Agree that it looks like an interesting season though.
Word is the financial priority is the stadium development. Explains the lack of quality recruitment. Not many Sinfield and Peacock replacements available anyway, so it makes sense to invest in the long term

JasonE

Bench
The coaches who are doing the business so far are the ones who are no-nonsense types, Powell, Jukes & Wane.
Surely Smith only has one or two games to turn things around at Warrington, they have a decent squad but they look clueless.

adamkungl

Immortal
Good win Leeds. They just needed some random bloke on the internet to put shit on them to give them the spark they needed...

Harrigan

Juniors
Salford 13-12 Castleford
Wigan 16-16 Huddersfield

Leeds solidified in 4th place after the weekends games! Who would have thought that 2 weeks ago! Amazing what an embarrassment can do for a club.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    382.2 KB · Views: 8

adamkungl

Immortal
Where do Warrington go from here...? woeful.

Leeds coming back nicely after hitting rock bottom.

roughyedspud

Coach
If des hasler gets sacked by the dogs,after getting nilled today, i reckon Tony Smith will get booted..Then hasler to wire