What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Back Page is an utter disgrace

Warriors Fever

Juniors
The trendy Swans wanker had to have a dig at the speaking ability of rugby league players. Said he only watched 1 half of the NRL gf. Why put the stupid flog on the panel. Put people on the panel who watched both games. Squires shits me with all his Swans shit as well. Mainly because he gets gigs hosting RL shows and awards ceremonies.
At least these players don't look like they've spent the last 30 years in Chernobyl, and Squires bombed hard at the Dally M's.

bnie7349

Juniors
The worst part of the show was when they asked Mitchell Starc a question about GWS before they even started talking about the cricket. That team didnt even make the final for ffs!!

screen-shot-2016-10-05-at-12-27-49-pm-png.9874

Starc: You still look like a fumbleball flog.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
I'm not a fan of this show and have rarely watched it since Gibbo & Billy were on board but tonight while channel surfing I came across it and stayed for a while while they talked about Jobe Watson & the GWS player who tried to evade being drug tested.
They tried to be serious about Jobe Watson but made more of what about the poor punter who had backed the other two blokes for the Medal and about how much less earning power the 'new' winners have since earned.
The GWS player rated barely a mention considering draft pick implications and officials being suspended.
So when it comes to Rugby League let's all have a good laugh about Wayne Bennett, and then the disparagement of Scotland's draw with England.
On the Bravehearts draw with the Kiwi's, there weren't that many NRL players in the team and they tried to take the piss that 'it was only a draw' but it was much more than that, they then tried to take the wind from Mal Meninga's sails when they made more about Bennett than Mal
I do subscribe to the Tele and Foxtel but Fair Dinkum, the two organisations that should be promoting the game that I learnt to love and then play should be ashamed of themeselves.

mozza91

Coach
It's pretty disgraceful. I'm watching it now and I'll give Bosnich a wrap at least he seems or at least feigns interested in sports outside of cricket, his own soccer or fumbleball.
Squires, that cocksnap Schiller and Underwood are only interested in AFL and will only discuss other sports in an attempt to bring the topic back to AFL.
Just heard the muff diver refer to the Kangaroos vs England game as 'International Rugby' and asked the question about the rules being different regarding Sam Burgess' punch.
1-By asking the question she's obviously aware that the rules are different.
2-You're a supposed sports journalist and can't even bother getting the name of the sport right?

Stallion

First Grade
It's pretty disgraceful. I'm watching it now and I'll give Bosnich a wrap at least he seems or at least feigns interested in sports outside of cricket, his own soccer or fumbleball.
Squires, that cocksnap Schiller and Underwood are only interested in AFL and will only discuss other sports in an attempt to bring the topic back to AFL.
Just heard the muff diver refer to the Kangaroos vs England game as 'International Rugby' and asked the question about the rules being different regarding Sam Burgess' punch.
1-By asking the question she's obviously aware that the rules are different.
2-You're a supposed sports journalist and can't even bother getting the name of the sport right?
It's a News Ltd based program. Need we say any more?

Incorrect

Coach
I remember years ago when Squires was likeable, when he used to host The Fat on ABC TV.... as soon as the moved to channel 7 he morphed in to a smug condescending git...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
How long did that show last when it moved to Ch 7?

I remember how funny it was when Kerry O'Keefe was on there but I remember watching an episode on 7 and barely talked about sports.

magpie_man

Juniors
He strikes me as a mealy-mouthed, smarmy sycophant; the kind of kid who would give free lifts to-and-from parties for the drunken cool kids at high school as a way to try and weasel his way into their clique.
Since the early 2000s it has, for the most part, been fashionable in many of the media circles to denigrate the uncouth and ungainly code of the north all the while fawning over the darling of the south. Squires' modus operandi is hardly surprising then.

2 weeks

Coach
Squires is going to be a major part of the NRL channel apparently, so look forward to plenty of "anorexia ball" references

El Diablo

Post Whore
Squires is going to be a major part of the NRL channel apparently, so look forward to plenty of "anorexia ball" references
they should put him on Fox Poofy where he belongs

why would they use an AFL flog on the NRL channel?