What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Club on game day

Card Shark

Immortal
Actually checked mine last night & it expired 2 years ago.

Haven't been down to renew it but will when I come.

Madsharkie

First Grade
MAKE SURE YOUR LEAGUES CLUB MEMBERSHIP IS UP TO DATE AND YOU HAVE YOUR CARD.

THIS IS NOT EVEN A HINT
Thanks Frank.
So as an interstate member, without leagues club membership, do you think it's unlikely I'll get in after the game?
Might make my decision on whether to stay in the city or local easier...

Hang on I thought Footy Club Membership was enough to get you into the club. Not a LC member.

I think this is a message for people living within the 5km radius of the club. As an interstate visitor, residing well outside that radius, you'd have nothing to worry about Coolum.

The only other issue would be security safety regulations dictating how many people are actually allowed in the club at any one time.

Thanks Frank.
So as an interstate member, without leagues club membership, do you think it's unlikely I'll get in after the game?
Might make my decision on whether to stay in the city or local easier...
Hang on I thought Footy Club Membership was enough to get you into the club. Not a LC member.
I think this is a message for people living within the 5km radius of the club. As an interstate visitor, residing well outside that radius, you'd have nothing to worry about Coolum.

The only other issue would be security safety regulations dictating how many people are actually allowed in the club at any one time.

You guys can argue with the staff at the front if you want. My mail is that once the place starts filling up it is very likely they will limit entry to Leagues club members only.

Card Shark

Immortal

Id be surprised if doors aren't closed early, gunna be packed!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Surely they will have something else in place for the absolute chaos that will follow the game should we win it.

taipan

Referee
Surely they will have something else in place for the absolute chaos that will follow the game should we win it.

There is a thing called the ground on which the good guys play on.Suggest if they win it would or should be opened to the grovelling masses of bootlickers and grovellers such as your truly..

Jimbo

Immortal
There is a thing called the ground on which the good guys play on.Suggest if they win it would or should be opened to the grovelling masses of bootlickers and grovellers such as your truly..

I'm sure the owners would be cool with that

Quigs

Immortal
This is Sundays weather forecast...

Sunday 2 October
Summary
partly-cloudy.png

Min 11
Max 26
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%
rain_20.gif

Sydney area
Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming northerly 15 to 20 km/h later.

##########
Shark Park Sunday evening real weather forecast.......

So with that forecast I reckon there will be a 30knott southerly with the occassional monsoonal downpour

BUT WHO CARES.....

Lurkingshark

Juniors
I am expecting the club to announce something once the stadium is near full. I shall be attempting to buy tickets in about 45 minutes. If not, I am making the 5 1/2 hour ride down and I will be somewhere.....if not at the game I shall be somewhere in the Shire with a large screen, beer and likeminded individuals.

Jimbo

Immortal

Sunday 2 October
Summary
partly-cloudy.png

Min 11
Max 26
Mostly sunny.
rain_20.gif

Sydney area
Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming northerly 15 to 20 km/h later.

##########

So with that forecast I reckon there will be a 30knott southerly with the occassional monsoonal downpour

BUT WHO CARES.....

20% chance of f*ck all?

That'll do...

taipan

Referee
There will be something happening on the field. Likely a live stream of the game and then a presentation later in the evening. But that's not inside the club is it?
I understand which sounds a little crazy to me,only club members will be allowed in the club,due to demand if they win.Would someone clarify that? Else if you are a member and want to take your missus ,girlfriend,mistress ,boyfriend/girlfriend( if you are hey hey),who are not,they are unable to get in.Can't be right surely?

taipan

Referee
20% chance of f*ck all?

That'll do...

Sunday 2 October
Summary
partly-cloudy.png

Min 11
Max 26
Mostly sunny.
rain_20.gif

Sydney area

##########

BUT WHO CARES.....

Bureau of Meteorology couldn't pick pussy to win at the cat show.

RUBIKS

Juniors
I understand which sounds a little crazy to me,only club members will be allowed in the club,due to demand if they win.Would someone clarify that? Else if you are a member and want to take your missus ,girlfriend,mistress ,boyfriend/girlfriend( if you are hey hey),who are not,they are unable to get in.Can't be right surely?
I can't comment on hypothetical's, however it used to be common practice for the Cronulla RSL to close it's doors to non-members during busy periods (aka, Friday/Saturday nights).