What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comic Book Film Thread *** SPOILERS ***

Vic Mackey

Referee
Black superhero’s? Does no one remember this Banger from the 90s?

7059BB9B-9E37-4748-B74B-43ADA59BFAC8.jpeg

Still the best f*%king soundtrack of all time

Zoidberg

First Grade
Also
41fhJQmQU%2BL._SY450_.jpg

Parra Pride

Coach
So Black Panther was really f**king good. A lot funnier than I was expecting it to be, Marvel just refuse to drop the ball at this point.

edabomb

First Grade
Not a huge fan of The Avengers, but enjoyed Black Panther very much.

I think not having the mandatory "let's smash a city apart for 30 minutes" finale was very refreshing.

shiznit

Coach
Good to hear positive things...

I’m gonns take my son on the weekend.

Can’t wait to see Wakanda... also i like Michael B. Jordan.

Frederick

Staff member
Black Panther currently tracking for a $180+ million US domestic opening weekend.

With all the hype and excellent reviews, I wouldn't be surprised if it surpasses the $207 million that The Avengers made

LESStar58

Referee
I loved Black Panther in Civil War. Thought the chase scene was super cool. Will get around to Black Panther eventually.

shiznit

Coach
Black Panther currently tracking for a $180+ million US domestic opening weekend.

With all the hype and excellent reviews, I wouldn't be surprised if it surpasses the $207 million that The Avengers made
I’ll give Marvel/Disney one thing...

Those motherf**kers can market the shit out of their films.

My 6yr old has been hounding me for weeks about getting a BP mask and claws....

bileduct

Coach
It's a pretty shit year for comic book films with only Aquaman, Deadpool 2 and X-Men: Dark Phoenix to look forward to. New Mutants has been Disneyfied, sadly.

Latest posts