What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Development

Just goes to show that with 95% of the purchasers of the apartments being local that there was a considerable need for new housing in the area.Sure some of that is people's investments but a lot of them will be owner occupied and in the end the investment units are providing rental property opportunities for people who are looking to rent in the area.

That's a big thumbs up from the Shire community towards the development.

If they hated it you wouldn't find 95% of the sales going to locals.

Arnold

Juniors
Didn't read the article. Does it state 95% are local because I'm calling absolute BS on that!

taipan

Referee
Know actually three.Big Marn is one.
Plenty of people are flogging their homes in Caringbah/Cronulla/etc for $1.2 m plus, and downsizing.Apartments ideal.

Ads

First Grade
Didn't read the article. Does it state 95% are local because I'm calling absolute BS on that!
Not BS. Know someone high up in Bluestone. Locals love it. I want one, good value there compared to cronulla at the moment.

Quigs

Immortal
The club should give the new occupants some incentive gift to become part of the future.

Arnold

Juniors
Bump...

Any likelihood of a stadium upgrade from this? I recall it being the last stage but needed some funding from the Sharks. I'd love to see a rectangle stadium in there it would really finish it off but not everyone likes that. Nor do I think it's remotely a possibility. I do think we are behind the times though and we need to upgrade. Peter burns looks average.

Card Shark

Immortal
I think we will need to see $ from the retail section before we can think about it.

Considering it still hasn't started, don't hold your breath.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Bump...

Any likelihood of a stadium upgrade from this? I recall it being the last stage but needed some funding from the Sharks. I'd love to see a rectangle stadium in there it would really finish it off but not everyone likes that. Nor do I think it's remotely a possibility. I do think we are behind the times though and we need to upgrade. Peter burns looks average.
Think they're going to build a "centre of excellence" which would also incorporate joining the southern end of the E.T stand to the Monty Porter stand. Government to match $ for $ on the centre of excellence.

Latest posts