What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The end of the line for the Bulldogs

Shifty

Juniors
Good natured sledging and ribbing is part and parcel of rivalry between supporters.

Unfortunately the media haven't been as willing to correct their mistakes as you have. Thanks for being reasonable about it.

Supafly

Juniors
LebaneseForces said:
Cupid Stunt said:
LebaneseForces said:
Number ONE for merchandise Sales...

Everything else aside, you know your struggling for good points when thats your leading argument... :lol:

It's something we can be proud of... Over the last 2 months we have had nothing but bad news thrown at our club... But i have never seen so many people in Bulldogs gear in mylife around this area...

I agree there, I've seen heaps of people. I've been wearing my jersey a bit on weekends and there have been heaps of people cheering on the Dogs to me. I don't just mean in the Canterbury Bankstown area, the other day at North Ryde it happened, a guy in a mobile shop I was walking past yells out "Go the Doggies". My friend was like, crap, you'd think you fans would be embarressed. I was like no way

Supafly

Juniors
LebaneseForces said:
Last year at the game between the Broncos & Bulldogs half the crowd were Bulldog fans and im talking about the game that was played at Suncorp Stadium...

Yeah, I'm not sure what round it was but I know it was the 17th August, I went to the Bulldogs and Manly game at Brookvale oval, it was the game where Hazem equalled the world record. Anyway, my friends and I couldn't get over the amount of Doggies fans there, definetely stacks more than Manly. It was great cos the players came out after the game and spoke to the fans, I don't know where the Manly players were, probably sulking in their dressing rooms :lol: And when we were driving out of Brookvale, the traffic was horrendous but people were hanging out of their cars with their flags shouting at the top of their lungs, horns were going off. It was such a great day :D

Dogaholic

First Grade
Supafly said:
LebaneseForces said:
Cupid Stunt said:
LebaneseForces said:
Number ONE for merchandise Sales...

Everything else aside, you know your struggling for good points when thats your leading argument... :lol:

It's something we can be proud of... Over the last 2 months we have had nothing but bad news thrown at our club... But i have never seen so many people in Bulldogs gear in mylife around this area...

I agree there, I've seen heaps of people. I've been wearing my jersey a bit on weekends and there have been heaps of people cheering on the Dogs to me. I don't just mean in the Canterbury Bankstown area, the other day at North Ryde it happened, a guy in a mobile shop I was walking past yells out "Go the Doggies". My friend was like, crap, you'd think you fans would be embarressed. I was like no way

I have seen Doggies, Jersey's, shirts etc all over the place. Wear it with pride.

:)

t-ba

Post Whore
Its a Dogs World said:
t-ba the hutt said:
Its a Dogs World said:
t-ba the hutt,
Manly are in terrible form. there's a good chance the bulldogs will slaughter us. but then again, atleast my club engages in an active regime of reform and player welfare instead of covering everything up.

.....even when they'r jumping fences???

That's a fan reference rather than a player reference...atleast he didn't tear up the wooden benches...

thats a referance to a player jumping fence running from a drug test

It was a Norths player AFTER the Joint-Venture Dissolved as well...