What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The end of the line for the Bulldogs

ouwet

Bench
t-ba the hutt said:
LebaneseForces said:
:lol: ARL LOSERS!!!!

:lol: Lebanese Christian Losers :lol: .

Why don't you go home? Oh, thats right, the Muslims wiped the floor with your sorry Christian arses :lol: .

Merkin :roll: .

AH HUH... that's why Lebanon is half Christian still :roll:
ARL Losers... Super League wiped the floor with your sorry ARL arses :D

t-ba

Post Whore
I reckon the NRL acts as a great comparison. Though half the clubs might be ARL aligned, the Comp is still run in the shadows by News Limited.

While your godforsaken Middle Eastern Hole of a home might be half christian, Syria still runs the place...

ouwet

Bench
t-ba the hutt said:
I reckon the NRL acts as a great comparison. Though half the clubs might be ARL aligned, the Comp is still run in the shadows by News Limited.

While your godforsaken Middle Eastern Hole of a home might be half christian, Syria still runs the place...

Sorry are we in a political forum or Rugby League forum :?:
I really didn't come here too discuss Lebanon and the Middle East!!!

ARL Loser :lol:

Shifty

Juniors
Impelliterri
but the Bulldogs tear league apart and continue to drag it through the gutter and only get further rewarded by having a place in the league - now that is a disgrace

Are you saying the Bulldogs are tearing the league apart by having accusations, many of them already proven to be false, levelled at them?

Regardless of the substance of any of the remaining allegations it is my opinion that certain comments made by the media and those that perpetuate their deciet and presumpitons are the real culprits that are tearing league apart.

Now it's the Bulldogs, but many teams have been the target of calls to have them thrown out of the league and some have been unfortunate enough to have suffered that fate.

The Western Reds and North Sydney are perfect examples of teams that could have been saved if everyone had worked together for the best interests of rugby league instead of trying to tear the competition apart to satisfy their own interests.

t-ba

Post Whore
And I don't come here to read people trolling on an otherwise interesting discussion.

Guess what LF, you're what's wrong with the Bulldogs! It's not just the Trouble making fans, but the losers in denial that there club is the games (Nay, Australian Sports) laughing stock and a danger to the The greatest game of all.

*Edited* Cut the slurs out. Kaz

ouwet

Bench
t-ba the hutt said:
And I don't come here to read people trolling on an otherwise interesting discussion.

Guess what LF, you're what's wrong with the Bulldogs! It's not just the Trouble making fans, but the losers in denial that there club is the games (Nay, Australian Sports) laughing stock and a danger to the The greatest game of all.

*Edited* Cut the slurs out. Kaz

:iwstupid: what the hell are you going on about?
Comparing massacres too Rugby League shows the idiot you are... Get over Lebanon...
Again where did i say we weren't too blame for the trouble at Roosters games? WHERE... I said Roosters supporters were equally too blame...

t-ba

Post Whore
I don't believe I ever Proportioned blame for the Roosters Ugliness.

You're club is a laughing stock. You know you actively defended them, so don't make me go digging up quotes. A disgrace to the Game.

t-ba

Post Whore
In actual Fact, I never said anything about excluding the club forcefully.

I'd much rather see your club die a horribly slow and drawn out of death from a lack of sponsorship, personnel and a Leagues Club
*edit*

ouwet

Bench
t-ba the hutt said:
In actual Fact, I never said anything about excluding the club forcefully.

I'd much rather see your club die a horribly slow and drawn out of death from a lack of sponsorship, personnel and a Leagues Club (Still in trouble for Oasis I see. Even your Leagues club is in on the act)

Number ONE for merchandise Sales... Number TWO for crowds... over 35,000 League clubs members... The sponsors that have stuck are committed and will continute too stick with us... We are gonna announce a new sponsor soon...
Manly get a crowd of 18 thouasand once :clap: and are happy... We AVERAGED over 18 thousand last year...

Objective One

Juniors
Imppie,
If the game wasn't vulnerable due to inept ARL administration, Super League could not have happened. Was it ALL the ARL's fault? Obviously not. But, was it all the fault of News' and the clubs that signed up for the SL $ that the ARL had failed to extract by signing their life away to 9 exclusively? No, they saw the potential for something way more attractive than the status quo and took it. If the ARL had been smart they would have extracted the best combo deal out of both 9 and Fox. Might have had something to do with the 9 tentacles that stretched into one or two of the inner sanctum ARL clubs do you think? Get real, this "it was all news and the evil SL clubs is just so naive. Do I think the war was good? Absolutlely not, but I am at least realistic as to the causes.

t-ba

Post Whore
LebaneseForces said:
Number ONE for merchandise Sales... Number TWO for crowds... over 35,000 League clubs members... The sponsors that have stuck are committed and will continute too stick with us... We are gonna announce a new sponsor soon...

Sponsor keeps on getting pulled back doesn't it? Wonder why? When will the Mystery sponsor step forth :roll: . It won't take much for the remaining sponsors to abandon you. what good are you too a club if half your players are in polic custody, your losing matches and your not getting FTA time? Not much.

The Leagues club? The one currently under investigation? God help you if the pokies get taken away...

18,000? Are you being naughty and including double header statistics?

Anonymous

Juniors
t-ba the hutt,
This thread has been reported to admin because of your dumb comments. Congratulations.
Tone it down or take it to the 4 Corners forum - where no doubt you'll be sorted out in smart time.
Cheers.

ouwet

Bench
t-ba the hutt said:
LebaneseForces said:

Sponsor keeps on getting pulled back doesn't it? Wonder why? When will the Mystery sponsor step forth :roll: . It won't take much for the remaining sponsors to abandon you. what good are you too a club if half your players are in polic custody, your losing matches and your not getting FTA time? Not much.

The Leagues club? The one currently under investigation? God help you if the pokies get taken away...

18,000? Are you being naughty and including double header statistics?

Being naughty or not... hahaha... No ones stopping Manly from hosting a double header or anyother club for that matter...

Allegations... If they were gonna press charges and had evidence they would of done it already... they have nothing.
FTA... are Manly ever on FTA? we have a friday night game next week... we had one in our last game. We have lost one game... Watch us belt your hopeless excuse of a team on Easter Sunday...

ouwet

Bench
Cupid Stunt said:
LebaneseForces said:
Number ONE for merchandise Sales...

Everything else aside, you know your struggling for good points when thats your leading argument... :lol:

It's something we can be proud of... Over the last 2 months we have had nothing but bad news thrown at our club... But i have never seen so many people in Bulldogs gear in mylife around this area...

t-ba

Post Whore
Allegations? Standard Procedure. It can take months for something to go to trial and for charges to be layed. I'd Imagine the DPP wants this case to be Watertight, because of all the media attention it has recieved. The Drug test wasn't an allegation, and your loser of a club slapped a fine on the player :roll: .

Double Headers artificially inflate your crowds. Kind of Like playing at the cake tin. Turns out the Showground is such a graveyard for one of the most winningest teams in recent years that they need to shift games trans tasman :lol: .

Manly are in terrible form. there's a good chance the bulldogs will slaughter us. but then again, atleast my club engages in an active regime of reform and player welfare instead of covering everything up.

Dogaholic

First Grade
t-ba the hutt,
Manly are in terrible form. there's a good chance the bulldogs will slaughter us. but then again, atleast my club engages in an active regime of reform and player welfare instead of covering everything up.

.....even when they'r jumping fences???

t-ba

Post Whore
Its a Dogs World said:
t-ba the hutt,

.....even when they'r jumping fences???

That's a fan reference rather than a player reference...atleast he didn't tear up the wooden benches...

Dogs Of War

Coach
Double Header figures don't count towards our average home ground figures. Allowing for the hole that the showground is, it makes those figures at Telstra Stadium mighty impressive, wish we could play all our games there.