What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

El Diablo

Post Whore
LOGO_FS_normal.jpg
THE FOOTY SHOW ‏@TheFootyShowNRL

Tonight @Erin_Molan makes her debut as a guest host on the panel!#NRLFootyShow 9.30 on @Channel9

Mr Saab

Referee
Pointless. She is ok in going through the teams, but as a panellist - no thanks. We already have Slater who is clueless

no name

Coach
Vossy would be absolutely shattered at where Stuff You May Have Missed has ended up.
That vision of Justin Murphy is at least 3 years old.

undertaker

Coach

Don't say that to Skeepe. He always has his wankfest over anything that is related to Canberra. Even before people started bitching about Molan being on the show in this thread, I said right from the start that she doesn't bring anything to the table and is just continuing the succession of bimbos Ch9 have had on the show in recent years (who could forget that DJ they had there in 2009 who just did nothing other than pressing a button and dancing like Lara Bingle?).

Vossy would be absolutely shattered at where Stuff You May Have Missed has ended up.

Cowboys woo

Juniors
Good segment on Thurston, other then that it was average. It was the same old same old, a half-decent start, 5 in the bin was pretty good, but the show fell apart the longer it went.

And someone please tell Beau he is just not funny anymore...

Vic Mackey

Referee
I don't mind molan

I know that she's a chick and should be either on in a tank top, short skirt or at home cooking something however she does come across as a genuine fan of rugby league and quiet knowledgable.....for a girl anyway.

Big Pete

Referee
Been a lot worse than Molan & there's nothing wrong with a different perspective. Her piece on JT was the highlight of the show.

Aside from Joey slotting the $1K kick the only segment that caught my interest was the piece on the museum. I know where I'm headed next time I'm in Sydney.

Tom Shines

First Grade

I couldn't help but notice that Stuff You May Have Missed is basically some old shit they've found on youtube, and the funnier gear (like the Storm hoppa and Aaron Payne copping a feel from his teammates) is the stuff that foxtel have given them.

aads

Juniors
She is shit

opinionated Canberra fan - slats and here shouldn't even be on the show

a proper comedian - or even a Billy Birmingham or Dug Mulray type would be great and actually funny - she is just mutton dressed up as lamb and slats just shouts a lot

I want to like this show and keep on hoping but it is f**king itself to death

And poor old Vossy - he deserves his own show - they ave f**ked the roast as well

Ads