What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

Feej

First Grade
First time I've switched this crap on all season, thinking they might be covering the finals.

Don't know why I bothered.

Joely01

Bench
Really, cricket jokes?

Hi Mr Negative.
Why are you still watching it? All you have written is negative things about the show, turn it off if you don't like it. You watching it and the whinging doesn't affect the show, not watching at all won't give them the ratings, the real thing that keeps them on air.

Mr Saab

Referee
Hi Mr Negative.
Why are you still watching it? All you have written is negative things about the show, turn it off if you don't like it. You watching it and the whinging doesn't affect the show, not watching at all won't give them the ratings, the real thing that keeps them on air.

I agree with Bran. Slats is a tosser and is just cricket cricket and f**king cricket.
He turns everything into cricket on every show he is on

Joely01

Bench
I agree with Bran. Slats is a tosser and is just cricket cricket and f**king cricket.
He turns everything into cricket on every show he is on

That's fine, I don't like him either, but there are parts on the show I enjoy. Like the Hindy segment just before I enjoyed.
Also on slater, does anyone else reckon beau actually doesn't like slater at all.

Moffo

Referee
Haha Mario was funny

Is it just me or have fatty and brohman turned in to angry old merkins?

The show is still pathetically cringe worthy. You have to be on smack to enjoy the show

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
f**k me this Shackleton/Fui Fui shit is absolutely woeful.

He's about as funny as syphilis and should be taken out the back and shot.

Mr Saab

Referee
That's fine, I don't like him either, but there are parts on the show I enjoy. Like the Hindy segment just before I enjoyed.
Also on slater, does anyone else reckon beau actually doesn't like slater at all.

I watch it and also criticise it weekly....it has its moments.
Tonight has been very funny...esp with mario and hindy
As for Beau, i am not sure if he dislikes him.....but i know many that do

Joely01

Bench
Have they mentioned the games yet? Bloody pathetic

Not sure if serious.

Just incase, they did it much earlier this week, around 10ish. The spent a little bit more time then usual on it, though a longer time for footy would be preferred. Interesting that 5 in the bin hasn't been on this week.

IanG

Coach
Seriously though. What kind of dumb f**k would call their kid Noodle?

Also having Slats on there they're probably a) Trying to replicate the AFL Footy Show with an ex cricketer on their. and b) they're probably paying him a bomb to be on commentary that they want their money"s worth out of him by giving him something to do during the footy season

Last edited:

BranVan3000

Coach
Hi Mr Negative.

I did turn it off

I only had it on because I figured they might actually talk about football, seeing as its the finals

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Certainly struggled last night and I'm usually a staunch defender. The only thing that even saved it was the montage for Hindy at the end of the TIYL thing. The cringeworthy stuff before it was pathetic.

Shackleton's thing at the end was pathetic too, I found him somewhat funny in the Hindy thing but his fuifui tips are just painful and I feel sorry for Dayne Weston.

Anyone catch that Leonie woman he introduced? Looked like a velociraptor :lol: