What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I think it's quite obvious as of last night that this no longer a "Footy Show" but rather a variety show that just so happens to be hosted by football personalities who sometimes talk about footy.

Almost like the MMM Grill Team (except the Footy Show has less football talk haha).

Canucks

Juniors
I had to stop watching when Steve Turner started rambling in circles... His media career died last night...

In the ratings, a repeat of Big Bang Theory beat it (good show but the episode has been played multiple times).........it has getting half the viewers of the Melbourne show. Channel 9 must get a lot of money from sponsors to keep it going, it should have died a long time ago.

Rosetta

Juniors
Nein stooping to a new low tonight, it's the f**king second week of the finals and we cop 10 mins of Underbelly Badness discussion and promos to start the show, they're f**king shameless this mob.

Last edited:

Cowboys woo

Juniors
Some episodes are not too bad.

I watch the Game Plan for my rugby league discussion and then sometimes watch the Footy Show for a bit of light entertainment. I don't know why I watch it when most of the times it's awful lol

skeepe

Immortal
I don't usually watch TFS and this is probably the first Beau Knows that I've seen. Are they supposed to be funny?