What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The meaning of a Cronulla premiership

OVP

Coach
I'm not even a Cronulla fan, but anyone who would deny their fans a chance to delight in a premiership victory after waiting all this time is a mean-spirited waste of space.

Get stuffed OP you filthy piece of tuberculotic sputum.

Up up Cronulla.

Last Week

Bench
Their fans have suffered. They deserve the glory. It would have been very easy to turn away from the club considering everything. Their loyalty should be repaid with a Premiership.

I had doubts about my support for the Eels this year, but seeing 30'000 plus Sharks fans there last night, after everything they've been through, is a testament to loyalty.

Good luck Sharks fans. Up up Cronulla.

Barkley

Bench
Yep...I've booked my seat on the Sharks bandwagon. As much as I despise QLD, it was great to see the Cows pop their cherry last year. The Sharkies fans deserve some silverware to keep the Amco Cup company.

Generalzod

Immortal
Clear hierarchy. Canberra > Cronulla > Melbourne. I want the Raiders to win it all because they're the only likable team left. If Storm win today then it's going to be an ugly painful grand final and it will be a case of going for the slightly less horrible team, Cronulla.
f**k you arshole

Card Shark

Immortal
Clear hierarchy. Canberra > Cronulla > Melbourne. I want the Raiders to win it all because they're the only likable team left. If Storm win today then it's going to be an ugly painful grand final and it will be a case of going for the slightly less horrible team, Cronulla.

Noooooooooooooo