What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The promotion of rugby league

El Diablo

Post Whore
81f9bf9fd06cb0465cf042de90b22067--save-the-whales-sea-shepherd.jpg

Pedge1971

First Grade
Too many egos in charge with their own agenda. Not one really cares for the game.

To be fair like every merkin on here myself included.

Irony is we all actually love the game....

T-Boon

Coach
We should get rid of footy shorts. The players should wear Lorna Jane type performance pants, similar to what they wear in american football.
One indication of how stupid footy shorts look is how you don't see anyone except ultra bogans wearing them on the street. They only get worn for humour - like Reg Regan.
If the lads played in performance pants I project that we would triple the amount of women that attend games and they would clean up as merchandise as girls would buy them in bulk.

Life's Good

Coach
We should get rid of footy shorts. The players should wear Lorna Jane type performance pants, similar to what they wear in american football.
One indication of how stupid footy shorts look is how you don't see anyone except ultra bogans wearing them on the street. They only get worn for humour - like Reg Regan.
If the lads played in performance pants I project that we would triple the amount of women that attend games and they would clean up as merchandise as girls would buy them in bulk.

What the hell did I just read??

ed-grimley

Bench
Remember when St George had those funny pants?

carcharias

Immortal
I wear footy shorts
Flip my wallet over the elazo

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I think Rugby League being the working plods game means nobody can afford to go to the games,you merkins should stop working at Oportos and find better jobs to support Jarryd Hayne in person.

T-Boon

Coach
One promotion opportunity the game always screws up is the post match press conferences. This is 15 minutes of free advertisement and the coach usually spends it with a sour look on his face. I get that these coaches are mainly from the era of semi professionalism but it is not good enough.
In the NFL and College Football the coaches make an initial statement for 2 or 3 minutes and plant journalists in the media conference to ask questions that they have pre prepared answers for. This is especially the case in pre match press conferences. Essentially they keep control of the press conference rather than let gutter journalists control it.