What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wit and Wisdom of Jason Taylor

Got to say that when he benched Farrah yesterday young Cherrington bought them to life. Just saying.
bluey, I thought the same but I would add, isn't that what you'd always expect from an interchange player?

Looking at it another waY, as someone sitting behind me last night said, how come Cherrington is allowed to run and Farah isn't - that's the Wisdom of Taylor.;-)

If he doesn't get results for the Tigers half way through next season, he should sacked and forever shunned from the NRL. f**k off to super league you useless sack of shit.

Tiger05

First Grade
bluey, I thought the same but I would add, isn't that what you'd always expect from an interchange player?

Looking at it another waY, as someone sitting behind me last night said, how come Cherrington is allowed to run and Farah isn't - that's the Wisdom of Taylor.;-)

I agree with this line. Cherrington does add a lot but he comes on for short periods to add some spark. It doesn't mean that if Cherrington plays the whole game we will get that level of him throughout the game.

Its a real tough one because Robbie isn't worth what we are paying him. Cherrington definitely deserves a spot on the interchange bench and maybe more time on the field.

Tigerted

Juniors
That grub Taylor is predominantly responsible for the horrendous season we've had & the appalling predicament we now find ourselves in going into '16 where our captain,most experienced player who is a 13 yr veteran of wt & current origin hooker has not been given due respect by an inept inarticulate coward of a coach.

Our depth in '16 has got to be the weakest in the comp & defensively we have regressed & this is the aspect that the dickhead coach was obsessed with.We went backwards in the area he was focused on during a season where we weren't affected with the injury curse of previous yrs.

I must also mention how bad & unimproved our atrocious kicking game has been under the inept coach.

I'd like to know what kpi's have been imposed on this impostor !!!

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I think many of our wins this year were against clubs that saw us as easybeats.

The fact clubs have that opinion of us is a big worry.

I can't see Taylor fixing that

Too true. Wayne Bennet rested players when the Broncos played us safe with the knowledge they could still beat us.

The ups Taylor is talking about is him trying to talk us up too many times after we play teams that find it hard to maintain concentration against such easy beats and take their foot off the throttle to allow us to look like we are back in the game until the opposition does what it takes to win the game.

We won against teams that where badly out of form or where struck by injuries.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
What about the wit and wisdom of our board. Telling Robbie he can't say anything about what happened because they can then sack him for bringing the club in to disrepute.

Wasn't it Taylor's and Go's actions that have brought the club into disrepute? Shouldn't they be sacked?

Ned Kelly

Juniors

I saw an interview with Brett Kimmorley who said we have some promising hookers at the club like Cherrington but didn't know if any of them are ready to play a full game every week.

Season 2015 will be remembered as the year our club board and coach used their captain as a scapegoat to cover for their own incompetence and insecurities.
Well done,take a bow...a great example of how to build a winning culture by disrespecting a club legend.

Tigerted

Juniors
Benched Tiger I totally agree.Those gutless board members think culture is what is used to make yoghurt.
These f**kwits have been @ WT for 5 minutes & think treating a 13yr veteran & captain with no respect is an example of the trust & culture they want the club to represent.

Nothing that Go & Taylor have said this yr give me any confidence that we r on the right track. I'm constantly amazed @ how inept & ignorant these 2 spin doctors are.Hence this club is in massive trouble.

Yep that's what this pair dont comprehend,i actually feel sorry for the players having to put up with and then having to try too believe in their sh#t.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
"We'd love nothing more than to see Robbie play for an opposition club next year and play really, really well."

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Taylor said the Tigers were heading in the right direction.
"Across the team, we had enormous improvement in terms of the experience our guys got," Taylor said.

Tiger05

First Grade
Taylor said the Tigers were heading in the right direction.
"Across the team, we had enormous improvement in terms of the experience our guys got," Taylor said.

This is why this guy kills me. It was a poor season.

Tigerted

Juniors
Taylor is one pathetic deluded lowlife.What relevance to progress or advancement does playing more games in the nrl have towards success particularly when the players/team have regressed under his stewardship.

Taylor is nothing but a puerile & desperate spinmeister.How the f**k does this embarassing halfwit continue to be employed in such a significant position @ a club in dire need of an intelligent mentor for the numerous kids we have in our squad.Its emblematic of a gutless board who are way out of there depth !!

Tiger05

First Grade
Taylor is one pathetic deluded lowlife.What relevance to progress or advancement does playing more games in the nrl have towards success particularly when the players/team have regressed under his stewardship.

Taylor is nothing but a puerile & desperate spinmeister.How the f**k does this embarassing halfwit continue to be employed in such a significant position @ a club in dire need of an intelligent mentor for the numerous kids we have in our squad.Its emblematic of a gutless board who are way out of there depth !!

I think you are being too harsh however its pretty hard to disagree with any of these comments.

It seems like both JT and Farah are treading water,both knowing only one will survive.Farah being owed sh#t loads may have the advantage,JT being a complete basket case is his own worst enemy,the above statement plus signing Balin prove how incompetent he is.

Dealer

Juniors
I thought Moses who I hope will lead us to the promised land in 2016 had a great season this year even with the quality of forward's he had in front of him.

This business with the lack of respect for Robbie by non-coach Taylor should be sorted out before 2016 you don't leave the incumbent SOO hooker sitting on the bench or playing State Cup. I suppose with Ballin coming to the club it will bring experience but he is only a decent first grader and not of Robbie's calibre. I was impressed with young Sherrington's effort's this year, he looks the goods.

Saying all this as an old bloke who has been following the Magpies, now Wests Tigers since the 1940's this is the worst period of performance that I have witnessed, I'll always remember the Maggies great period's during the fifties and sixties, pity we can't bring back player's the calibre of Harry Wells, Peter Dimond and Ned Kelly.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I wish Potter was still in charge. Imagine what he could have done with the current s&c and full control over his roster...