What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Witcher 3

Munky

Coach
All in all, it's quite a fun game and loving it so far. The combat is what's keeping me playing, it's just so smooth... Plays like Assassin's Creed. Any tips for leveling faster would be welcomed

Do the quests in your journal. You get the most xp from main story quests

Eelectrica

Referee
And Gwent is soooooo much fun.
Agreed, I'm a sucker for those minigames. I'm going to have to start playing again soon or get toweled up big time when B&W comes out. LOL
But with Stellaris coming out next week, I'm not sure that's going to happen. *Sigh*

Eelectrica

Referee
Blood and Wine expansion pack launches in 3 weeks. Look fan-bloody-tastic.
CDPR just somehow keeps raising the bar.

Been interesting following their rise from the first Witcher game in which they made some rookie mistakes, but still made a damn good game. Then to see the improvements with Witcher 2 which still has some amazing visuals and great story telling, more rookie mistakes with the QTE's but still a great game.

McLovin

Staff member
hqdefault.jpg

McLovin

Staff member
So i'm sending all my wiminz to the same place...will this come back to bite me on the ass later on?

McLovin

Staff member
I'm giving Gwent a go. It's kind of addictive but incredibly fking rigged and frustrating at the same time...

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I'm 60 and a half hours in and I still look at the world map and wonder what the f**k else I have yet to see because holy shit. And the painful part is you just know there is gonna be some quality stuff in there you don't want to miss out on. Great game.

Iafeta

Referee
I'm scared. I need to be held. I'm shaking. I'm on one of the Expansion Quests , facing off against the Toad Prince. What a beast. He has like a 20 foot tongue that does immense damage, sends out pockets of poisonous gas with venomous toxicity, and if you charge in he jumps 20 feet in the air and shakes the ground upon return. Holy jay-sus. I'm seriously going to have to level up big time to even think about taking this champ on again.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I'm scared. I need to be held. I'm shaking. I'm on one of the Expansion Quests , facing off against the Toad Prince. What a beast. He has like a 20 foot tongue that does immense damage, sends out pockets of poisonous gas with venomous toxicity, and if you charge in he jumps 20 feet in the air and shakes the ground upon return. Holy jay-sus. I'm seriously going to have to level up big time to even think about taking this champ on again.

that bloke is a doddle ;)

He is the second hardest enemy in the game imo.

Haffa

He's number two behind the one that pops up when you kill a few cows then meditate. IMO

OVP

Coach
Just bought this the other day. Wow how good is this so far ? Loving it already, even though it's taken me a while to get used to all the stuff you can do. I did the early side quest, the devil at the well i think it's called. I love how you have to do a bit of detective work before you just go blundering in there to kill the noonwraith. Side quests in this game are a lot better than skyrim imo.

Can't wait til tonight so I can play more, love it.

Latest posts