What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

chewsta

First Grade
Ask him who the rat within the club is. The one that leaks all the info to him, especially during the ASADA period. Then fire that turd into the sun from a canon!

Card Shark

Immortal
Ask the prick why he got Beeker kicked out of the club...its a f**king disgrace what he did to a man who gave his heart & soul to save his club.

Quigs

Immortal
Been thinking about Phil wanting to be on your show. My opinion..... Narhhhh fharkk him. Tell him to go and get phfarked.

bluefox68

Staff member
Would wreck the vibe of the show big-time.

IMO, he's not a Sharks fan. True fans have loyalty. It's possible, even when you're high-profile (LOL). One example - Wayne Bennett is a QLDer, and is not ashamed to give his opinion, but he never says a bad word about them. It's possible...

carcharias

Immortal
Ask the prick why he got Beeker kicked out of the club...its a f**king disgrace what he did to a man who gave his heart & soul to save his club.
Mate ...if I ever cross the old pissed merkin I will be reminding him of this.
And it will be ugly
Because I'm an old pissed merkin too!
Get your iPhone cameras ready

Quigs

Immortal
And it will be ugly

My money would be on the "Buzz", a tko in three. He has a natural swerve and zag even outside of the ring. He won't be in any fit state to feel inflicted pain. He'll just wear you down.

Eion

First Grade
Ah sir Leslie. His tuna town song is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Eion

First Grade
And it will be ugly
Saw him just before that story broke at the club. A mate was giving it to him and pretty close to jobbing him for the shit coming out of him pre-beekeeper. Deadset would have if it was the day after.

Card Shark

Immortal
Rothfield could've pulled a few strings for News Ltd to go easy on us, but he chose to bring Irvine down, at the expense of the club.

Shallow merkin!

Card Shark

Immortal
Haha

Nailed it alright.

I know he has a job to do but he did it against the club he apparently loves...not cool Phool.

carcharias

Immortal
I saw Sam Shinazi yesterday cruising through the southern stand

Saw who I assume was his dad ( who was following behind ) almost go arse over .

He somehow stayed on his feet .
Good recovery from the old bloke