What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

Eion

First Grade
Liked the email about caringbah north playing Up Up. I live near lilli pilli ps and warmed my heart to hear the song also being pumped out there. Everyone is well and truly on board.

Marchad

Juniors
Geeze boys the latest TV version needs a bit of editing.
haha

Hello is this thing on?
I am pretty sure one of the comments I heard would of offended a "Well I'm offended" type of person. But I don't get offended so keep up the good work fellas.

coolumsharkie

Referee
You merkins were in your pyjamas when The Boss was sewering up the airwaves, with his nauseating patriotic factory tunes.

"Baaaahn in tha you essay"

And you'se both don't like Tool... Please. Carry on hipsters.:rolleyes:

Big Bloke

Juniors
I'm just wondering if Sam and Newman allow any fans to do guest spots.

It was a dream of mine many moons ago to become a sports writer, even covered a few games for the Engadine District News (what a great little paper!) and shared a press box a few times with Chesterton, Frilingos, Clarkson etc. You may have realised I am old.

I'd love to do something like Sam and Newman are doing. Living the dream boys!

coolumsharkie

Referee

It was a dream of mine many moons ago to become a sports writer, even covered a few games for the Engadine District News (what a great little paper!) and shared a press box a few times with Chesterton, Frilingos, Clarkson etc. You may have realised I am old.

Real sports journo's.. sigh. Almost forgot.

Hey mate. The boys are flat out getting the two of them into the same room at the moment, let alone having a third element to factor in.
We have occasionally had a guest host come in but usually it's someone we know and they have had a connection to the club somehow.

gavin_miller

Juniors
You merkins were in your pyjamas when The Boss was sewering up the airwaves, with his nauseating patriotic factory tunes.

"Baaaahn in tha you essay"

And you'se both don't like Tool... Please. Carry on hipsters.:rolleyes:

It's not hip to not like Tool...and I assure you, until about 2005 when the Killers and Arcade Fire discovered him, it was certainly not hip to like the Bossman. He's my idol since 1985 and that ain't changing. Fave album is Darkness. Fave songs include Thunder Rd, Racing In The Street...