What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

Quigs

Immortal
It's not hip to not like Tool...and I assure you, until about 2005 when the Killers and Arcade Fire discovered him, it was certainly not hip to like the Bossman. He's my idol since 1985 and that ain't changing. Fave album is Darkness. Fave songs include Thunder Rd, Racing In The Street...

Moi... I'm still sitting down here by the campfire light with the Ghost of Old Tom Joad. (Joe Hill is coming later)

Quigs

Immortal
No disrespect Quigs, but stuff those guys! When is Harold coming?!

well Madsharkie it's like Tom Joad said,

Tom: Well, maybe it’s like Harold says. A fellow ain’t got a soul of his own, just little piece of a big soul, the one big soul that belongs to everybody, then…

Me: Then what, Tom?

Tom: Then it don’t matter. Harold will be all around in the dark – Harold will be everywhere. Wherever you can look – wherever there’s a fight, so hungry people can eat, Harold will be there. Wherever there’s a cop beatin’ up a guy, Harold will be there. Harold will be in the way guys yell when they’re mad. Harold will be in the way kids laugh when they’re hungry and they know supper’s ready, and when the people are eatin’ the stuff they raise and livin’ in the houses they build – Harold will be there, too.

coolumsharkie

Referee
If I had a choice between Tool and Sonic Youth I'd choose Sonic Youth everyday and I sure as hell aint no faarrkin hipster!
Sorry cools hahaha

They havent put an album out in 10 years so I guess I can't blame the nay sayers, just making a point of comparison between Springsteen and real talent like Tool.

Anyway speaking of talented mo fo's check this out.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
Good cast boys
I thought flano's explanation of the front row situation was good too.
Hard to argue with his way of thinking.
Taga sounds gone
Gal to front row ey? There's an idea!

Flano also sounded pretty serious about the derby and sounds like he has made our recent defensives issue a massive thing to work at this weekend .
I'm feeling confident we'll go well.

gavin_miller

Juniors
Game Day Eve Audio Podcast

Hi folks, we have a new radio episode ready on iTunes and Soundcloud. We discuss the Raiders and Dragons games, plus all the news and your letters.

Proudly brought to you by Dyson Logistics:
www.dysonlogistics.com

Please share it around on your social media.

SadShark

Bench
The love I feel for these episodes, affects me deeply in the pant.

What, oh what shall I do when said season comes to an abrupt end & I have no more candle-lit, essence filled bubble bathing sessions, whilst absorbing these podcasts by osmosis?

In the newd of course.

One dares not think.......

Card Shark

Immortal
Sam will have a shave before he gives the Donkey loving Mr Quigs a run on the show.

Ain't gunna happen.

Card Shark

Immortal
Looking forward to the boys take on the Dragons game & the rest of our season.

Sam will be broken-hearted.

We will lift, Sam. The show must go on! Waiting....