What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans whinging in the media again...This time attacking Lockyer

Kiki

First Grade

I am yet to see one Titan fan publicly admonish zillman for his disgusting actions, or say the club handled it poorly.

as if they would be allowed to say anything!! footy players are so tightly media controlled, no way they are gonna come out and say something against their own club.

i never really understand why people bother hating on other clubs so much? it makes no sense to me. i mean obviously you're gonna like some clubs more than others, but why make a big deal out of it? waste of energy.

i adore Carty though, he's a legend.

_Johnsy

Referee
as if they would be allowed to say anything!! footy players are so tightly media controlled, no way they are gonna come out and say something against their own club.

i never really understand why people bother hating on other clubs so much? it makes no sense to me. i mean obviously you're gonna like some clubs more than others, but why make a big deal out of it? waste of energy.

Kiki

I was refering to the titans fans.

Brycey

Juniors
Dude until the Titans start their own competition because things aren't going their way you Broncos can suck the Titans hairy sweaty balls you bunch of arrogant Brisbane f**ks.

On a similar note, how crap is the city of Brisbane, I mean really...

When you go to visit NSW you go to visit Sydney.

When you go to visit Victoria you go to visit Melbourne.

When you go to visit Qld you go to visit Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef, the Whitsundays etc.

Brisbane people in general are the biggest whingers, its cause they come from a sh*t city noone gives a f**k about.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Who truly gives a f**k about the opinion of a coach who whole heartedly defended his player that bit another? A dog act, right alongside eye gouging and spitting on your opponent.

The Whiners have short memories, Enjoy Mad Monday next week.

Apey

Staff member

lol, it's even funnier when some people seem as if they almost just randomly choose a club to hate.

Jason Maher

Immortal
So it's ok for the Broncos to bang on about Hayne being a diver a couple of years ago, but when it's their precious captain, he deserves the benefit of the doubt?

_Johnsy

Referee
Dude until the Titans start their own competition because things aren't going their way you Broncos can suck the Titans hairy sweaty balls you bunch of arrogant Brisbane f**ks.

On a similar note, how crap is the city of Brisbane, I mean really...

When you go to visit NSW you go to visit Sydney.

When you go to visit Victoria you go to visit Melbourne.

When you go to visit Qld you go to visit Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef, the Whitsundays etc.

Brisbane people in general are the biggest whingers, its cause they come from a sh*t city noone gives a f**k about.

=
red-flag.jpg

Fein

First Grade
Who truly gives a f**k about the opinion of a coach who whole heartedly defended his player that bit another? A dog act, right alongside eye gouging and spitting on your opponent.

Yep, that's why he's a merkin.

African Monkey

First Grade
Seems like it's always Luke Bailey as well.. here's his quotes on Michael Weyman last year:

It should be noted that all this was before the match review committee had met to decide on charges. Trying to influence an outcome at the judiciary using the media is so very Titans.
I remember him saying that last year. I thought it was a stupid thing to say especially when they became teammates during origin this year.

whistle1

Juniors

I can't understand it either. I mean they degrade clubs they cannot stand yet fail to realize at one time or another their own club who they support would have had problems too. It's so damn hypocritical.

_Johnsy

Referee
Shouldn't the flag be white?

Aren't we quoting a member who is still obviously hurting after watching one of the most inept sides in recent memory run around representing "his team"?

No i meant wave a red flag in front of a bull, and wait for the reaction.

Kiki

First Grade
I can't understand it either. I mean they degrade clubs they cannot stand yet fail to realize at one time or another their own club who they support would have had problems too. It's so damn hypocritical.

yeh i dont get it. even when Dragons fans carry on about hating the Sharks and the Dogs i'm like eh who cares.

okay i don't really like the Storm. but thats about it

Brycey

Juniors
Shouldn't the flag be white?

Aren't we quoting a member who is still obviously hurting after watching one of the most inept sides in recent memory run around representing "his team"?
I accept the fact that my team sucks, it was me who put big on the Cowboys at halftime last week...my team always has a way of fking things up, I may as well get paid well for it.

My point still stands though, Brisbane is sh*t. I mean Riverfire is the biggest event you guys have got, wtf is Riverfire. A bunch of freakin fireworks, whoopdy-fkn-doo.