What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs FlannoMerge

Frenzy.

Immortal
So you were the f**cking pervert behind the curtain in my honeymoon sweet!
Yes I was you rancid Philomena Cunk.

I've sent the video to most of the lads here. There's only one who didn't get projectile vomiting. That was Quigs of course. He didn't understand it.

When I see we have Toddy as the ref I thought they rates us bottom game of the round, then I looked, he is about the 3rd of 4th best, that is how bad the quality of refs is now

Quigs

Immortal

I've sent the video to most of the lads here. There's only one who didn't get projectile vomiting. That was Quigs of course. He didn't understand it.
"We had a sing song every day - there were some terrific blokes"

Quigs

Immortal
Just saw that all Junior and Senior local league has been cancelled in the Shire because of the weather.

Shark Park will be a real treat for tomorrow's game.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Just saw that all Junior and Senior local league has been cancelled in the Shire because of the weather.

The weather isn't even that bad. Softcock decision to cancel junior league games. Remember the day old fella when we'd suit up to play at Sutho or Tonkin and the grounds were more like mud wrestling pits.

SOFT!!!

Craigshark

First Grade

soccer and netball are both on.. grounds (besides 2) are all open.. the junior league went off early. Stupid decision.

gregstar

Referee

It wasn't my fault.
I told her to be gentle.

Crush

Coach
Think the same game plan for the Drag Queens this week as last week.

Gas the middle forwards and then target the edges and short blind sides.

Don’t give Ben Hunt time to do anything especially his kicking game.

Dominate field possession and send the Flanno’s with their tail between their legs back home to that dumpster fire called Kogarah .
You mean Wollongong yeah?

Crush

Coach
yep. A lot of unhappy parents. The fact the grounds are still open and the CJRL decided to call it off is just strange
I was at the soccer ground next door this morning and it was totally fine.
Honestly I reckon the media get carried away with weather forecasts and everyone panics.
It’s barely rained this week yet the headline this morning was “Sydney washout”

Craigshark

First Grade
I was at the soccer ground next door this morning and it was totally fine.
Honestly I reckon the media get carried away with weather forecasts and everyone panics.
It’s barely rained this week yet the headline this morning was “Sydney washout”

totally agree. It’s been on and off showers but nothing really that heavy. The grounds still being open suggests that. Not sure how they can make the decision to call the games off with the grounds open.

shaggs

Coach
totally agree. It’s been on and off showers but nothing really that heavy. The grounds still being open suggests that. Not sure how they can make the decision to call the games off with the grounds open.
It’s ridiculous really. We’ve had alternate weeks with games now. On/off/on/off/on maybe next week.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
will base this on averages and say we win 28-14 but be disappointed if we don’t crack 30 the way we have been playing (avg 38 the last 4 weeks) weather may play a part.

SharkShocked

Bench
Will be an interesting test.

Last few games we have played in near perfect conditions and the attack / game has flowed well.

Sounds like a lot tougher game today.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Well we have the least amount of handling errors in the NRL, that’s a good sign in the wet. Dragons 6th

shaggs

Coach
It was bucketing down at Wanda this morning. Sideways.
now have settled into the constant drizzle.

Weather map doesn’t look great for rest of day, but no monsoonal downpours. Going to be nice and wet on the hill.

Game is sold out, luckily no refunds

Frenzy.

Immortal
It was bucketing down at Wanda this morning. Sideways.
now have settled into the constant drizzle.

Weather map doesn’t look great for rest of day, but no monsoonal downpours. Going to be nice and wet on the hill.

Game is sold out, luckily no refunds
The buckets have moved into the South West Shire.

Backyard flooded already.

Wish there was an old tin roof. I'd sleep all day HAHAH

Latest posts