What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UEFA Champions League 2012/13

Big Sam

First Grade
Real Madrid can sleep with my girlfriend: Balotelli

Yahoo!7
April 30, 2013, 1:13 pm

Controversial footballer Mario Balotelli has stolen headlines in Europe once again for reportedly offering Real Madrid players the use of his girlfriend, should they turn their fortunes around in the Champions League.

“If Real Madrid come back in Champions League, I’ll let my girlfriend sleep with them!” Balotelli told a Spanish newspaper, teasing Real Madrid’s stars over shock losses in their Champions League campaign.

Last week Cristiano Ronaldo’s Real were thumped 4-1 by Borussia Dortmund in the first leg of their semi-final, and their luck doesn’t look likely to change as they approach the second leg tomorrow, with a cloud of doubt over Ronaldo’s fitness.

Just last month Balotelli, 22, was boasting to European papers that he had “found tranquillity” with girlfriend Fanny Neguesha, also 22, as he batted away claims he was the father of underwear model Rafaella Fico’s daughter, Pia.

Balotelli parted with ex-fiance Fico, last year.

The flamboyant Italian, named one of TIME magazine’s 100 most-influential people, has a history of saying and doing the most bizarre things.

Since joining AC Milan, he has continued to draw controversy on and off the pitch. Earlier this month he was fined by his club for being caught smoking in a train toilet on a team trip.

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/football...adrid-can-sleep-with-my-girlfriend-balotelli/

Good 'ol Mario...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, I'm in

images

BDR

First Grade
Wow that was a nervy finish. BVB deserve to be in the final though, topped the toughest group, only team who haven't lost (until tonight). Would have been a tough way to lose.

Credit to Madrid for making it a contest in the last 5 minutes.

WireMan

Bench
Wow that was a nervy finish. BVB deserve to be in the final though, topped the toughest group, only team who haven't lost (until tonight). Would have been a tough way to lose.

Credit to Madrid for making it a contest in the last 5 minutes.

yeah i'd agree with that. over the two legs Dortmund looked very good.

Imagine if Madrid had scored with one of the early chances though. It would of been a very long night for them.

But they didn't, so tough. :D

Interesting to see how this team goes in the final, they looked very nervy in this game and the final is a whole other level for it.

If they don't start well, i can see them losing 2 or 3 nil.

Who ever they play though, i will be going for them.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I wonder what Nuri Şahin is feeling right about now - he's on loan to Dortmund from Real.

Also Mustafa Amini, who also plays for Dortmund, must be loving life right now... on loan to Central Coast Mariners for the last A-League season, now back to Dortmund through to the final of the CL.

Big Sam

First Grade
Ronaldo goes missing again when his side needs him most. Worst player on the field by a country mile.

Rekordmeister

Juniors
UEFA appoint a referee known as Mr Yellow card tomorrow. Never in charge of a CL semi. The last idiot dismissed 4 penalties, 3 of them clear, this time they'll just give them to Barca. Martinez, Schweinsteiger & Lahm will be booked.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
UEFA appoint a referee known as Mr Yellow card tomorrow. Never in charge of a CL semi. The last idiot dismissed 4 penalties, 3 of them clear, this time they'll just give them to Barca. Martinez, Schweinsteiger & Lahm will be booked.

paranoid much ?

BDR

First Grade
I wonder what Nuri Şahin is feeling right about now - he's on loan to Dortmund from Real.

Also Mustafa Amini, who also plays for Dortmund, must be loving life right now... on loan to Central Coast Mariners for the last A-League season, now back to Dortmund through to the final of the CL.

They showed Sahin at the end of the broadcast, he was dancing and celebrating on the field :lol:

Way to endear yourself to the Bernabeu faithful

whall15

Coach
Just checked, it's Damir Skomina.

Can't remember any shockers from him off the top of my head.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors

I knew Toney wouldn't be able to resist coming back to LU if Bayern went deep into the CL.

However they will probably choke again and you'll f**k off for another 6 months.

Latest posts